Reviews for What A Girl Needs
kiki-chan3410 chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
This is an awesome story! I just love the drama you put in to it! And how inu doesn't have to much experience about the bang bang lol! It's adorable! I hope you make more stories like this!
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I 100% agree with all the ''bashing'' in this fic against Kikyou. Except I don't think its bashing more like taking into account Kikyou's actions and holding her responsible. The manga let her get away scott free never bringing them up or making her pay for them. So a fanfic that doesn't pull the same bullshit makes me super happy. Great job. I don't think Kagome would ever bitch about Kikyou (no matter how much that woman deserves it or Kagome has a right to it) She's been brainwashed into believing that Kikyou was a great priestess superior to her. A story where Kagome gets to say ''This is BS. I'm out'' is great.
wind7000 chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
You are a very good writer. I hope you will update your profile when you write a book. I stayed up all night reading this and now my husband is mad. Gotta go.
Nina Morenos chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
I absolutely adore this fanfiction. The interactions between Kagome and Inuyasha is clumsy, yet sincere & erotic. However, I'm kind of sad that this story has been updated only up till 2007. Is the story on hiatus? I sure hope not :(
DnC4evr chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
I have to comend you for an amazing story. Probably the best I've read so far. I'm sure there won't be anymore updates since it's been 4 years since the last but if you had to end it somewhere, I'm ok with where it ended.
DnC4evr chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
DnC4evr chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Another amazing chapter. You tie in your story to the actual plot so well, it's seamless. And Miroku's and Sango's scene was sweet even though it did seem a little date rapey haha.
DnC4eva chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I love this story. It's very well written. Too often I come across stories with great plots but seem to be written by 10 year olds. Good job so far :)
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
I really like the Jenna Drey song. I couldnt find it on Youtube so I went to her site and you're right, it really is Kagome's theme. I heard the song "Shake It Out" by Florence the Machine and it reminds me of Inuyasha's thoughts concerning Kikyo. I really love this story by the way. I've cried more than a few times and I love it when authors can get that reaction out of me. You probably won't read this review since you write this story so long ago but if you happen across it, just know that you did well...so far, lol.
Bri chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
Best. Fanfic. EVAR.
ShadoweGoddess chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
-_-

3 years! Going on 4!

Nuuuuuuu!

Such a great story to boot!

Maybe hopefully you'll update soon, yeah?
blue chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
The story was pretty good albeit unfair to Kikyou as she really did love Inuyasha but that is not the point now, but as soon as you twisted Sesshoumarus care for Rin into something romantic and him waiting for her to grow up I was out of here. Ill never understand the fangirls of Sesshoumaru and Rin. How is it perfectly normal when you take a child in, care for it, protect it and practically raise it and then wait to fuck it as soon as its old enough just because its a human child and is bound to grow up and the youkai is still "young" looking?(Sesshoumaru was about 900 years in the beginning of the manga) Am I the only one who is disturbed by that? He might be not her father but there is no one else who could claim that title. Why not pair Kagome with Shippo then, its practically the same? Damn, both "pairings" make me just sick.

Seriously, as if there is no female demoness left or you are not creative enough to bring one in. That is the only believable female species that Sesshoumaru would consider to mate with if ever. It would have been more believable if you did not even try to pair him up with anyone.
Kaji Ganjou chapter 14 . 7/27/2010
First off, I am astounded at your writing ability, it is like I'm in the character's head. Second, this was a bit...steamy, but I do have a question -face turns a deep scarlet- uhm...I..I don't think..Kagome...finished like Inuyasha did. Sorry for awkward question but it was something I noticed. And finally third, I have also noticed that you have not updated this for three years, I hope everything is ok.

Sincerely,

Kaji Ganjou
Chibes chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Just re-read your whole story. Forgotten how much I loved it. You keep very true to their characters and I love it. You don't abuse the cliches like so many other authors do (I have been guilty of doing so to in the past).

I hope you managed to get settled into your new home. I know with my sister moving its a long and difficult process. And I eagerly await more of this story
Tigra22 chapter 14 . 6/25/2010