Reviews for Keep Your Friends Close
Miss Tiffany Blews chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Aw, don't just leave it like that. It has to have an end.
Miss Tiffany Blews chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
Thank you for making them kiss! I waited 5 seasons and went through a movie just to see them kiss!
Miss Tiffany Blews chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
That was a nice fun fact!
boo56 chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
Aww a cliffe:( update plz:)
Brony1984 chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
Wow! I came across your story yesterday and it's possibly the best Kim Possible/Teen Titans crossover I've read. You've done a good job so far. I really hope you'll update this story, because I'm looking forward to how this turns out.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
This Fanfic is a dream come true, a well written TT/KP fic!

I can't wait for the next update, and i just love the Ron/BB moments, those two are just the coolest!
b123sedg chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
Oh for the love of God please update this because I can't wait anymore. While reading this I think you got Slade's charater prefect and I'm wondering on what he mean't by " lessons to be learned, choices to be made, and consequences to be suffered. " because knowing him his got something planed which is more then its seems.

So till next time se ya!
warprince2000 chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
Puidwen chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
kim is so gona get a but whooping.
FadedPhantom chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
gasp! oh no! slade is one mean dude, and shego's not so nice either... but you knew that, so i just wasted about 10 seconds of your life... *sweatdrop* ehehe, my bad? *you glare at poor teeny* okay, i'll shut up now...

great job! keep it up and please update soon! :-D

P.S. teeny a nickname someone on gave me, which you probably don't care about, but hey, i'm in a rambly mood.
atlantiandragoness chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
good, an update. very suppensful chapter. can't wait for the next one
daywalkr82 chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
So Slade wants Kim. I just hope he doesn't do to her what he did to Robin.
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
*Clicks everything* Ok, fangirly or sophisticated... Eh, wth. So cool. Hope to see more updates soon.
BasilioBoy777 chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
This is really good. Please update this soon! Oh, if you could, could you please throw some BBRae in there? I love that ship! And please elaborate on the Shego-reflection thing. Your description of combat in the earlier chapters was phenomenal! You're really good at this. Please keep it up!
FadedPhantom chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
wow! this is like one of the best written fics i read, except for just a few mistakes. those were more toward the begining, tho (u must be proof-reading now, right?)

keep up the great work and please update soon, i can't wait to see what happens next! :-D