Reviews for kaerichi
MugetsuIchigo chapter 20 . 3/1
This is such a nice story with great potential! Are you still alive? I hope you can resume writing this soon...
Cindy M 19 chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
Is Rukia going to turn Ichigo into a complete vampire? The story is awesome and it ROCKS too!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
KaienRukiaIchigo?

Heh. This looks like a nice plot you have going.
wynnsy chapter 20 . 3/29/2012
awww...I was expecting this ever since I realized urahara and yoruichi were their respective leaders. I kinda wish that Ichigo would turn into a vampire but it might also unleash the kaien part of him. anyways, I wish you could update but I'm happy that they have a happy ending.
wynnsy chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
you wrote so beautifully!
wynnsy chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
wow, I'm hooked with this story! I wish it was complete...I like having Renji, Hitsugaya in these chapters...and I thought Matsumoto would be a vampire. Its a pity the hunters don't know that Rukia wasn't going to kill Karin.
jorie chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
this is great work!

the plot is amazing.. the chracters are superb..

and how you wrote it was beyond great...

but... it's been 6 years since your last update..

i hope you're alright and i hope you'll get to finish this amazing fic of yours..

please conitnue this.. )
mooopower chapter 20 . 10/27/2011
This story is so fantastic, I can't even tell you how much fun it was to read this. Was that the last chapter or do you plan on updating? It's been six years so it looks like the last chapter. Once again, very well done _
MindlessAbandon chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hello!

This is by far one of the best story I've ever read!

It's a grand masterpiece! A work of pure art! A product of sheer genius! Kudos~

From the plot.. the characters... the scenarios.. the emotions.. the writing style.. and the flow/pace of the story.. everything was fantastic! It fits beautifully like a puzzle!

I am in awe!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!

Though it didn't have an explicit ending.. it technically is still not (it isn't markd complete) ... chap 20 provided a sense of closure. ...

whew! Thanks! I would've gone berserk by now.. but still, I would love to read a continuation or a sequel.. a lot could be drawn out.. like what would happen to them.. where would they go? (Chad might help them.. they'll stay in hiding in Mexico) ... something happens.. dare I say.. Gin/Aizen or a "bad guy" appears and does something.. plus, how would vampires and hunters act towards each other now.. I'm sure a lot of confusion has been brought out by IchiRuki's act.. and Yoroichi's secret would be revealed sooner or later.. and..and.. a LOT more..

This story has been set up so well that it would be great to read more. But then again, I'm content with what you've put up. So, once again THANK YOU!

Please do write again.

take care~
cherrichik chapter 20 . 10/25/2010
my love for this knows no bounds. a definitedefinitedefinite fave.
xoxokiss210 chapter 20 . 9/8/2010
i loved
TheLastNumberOfPi chapter 20 . 4/15/2010
I've always avoided vampire fanfics, but this was wonderful. 3 Very well written and just generally lovely.
Irelandgal131 chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
ah! This story is so good! You should finish it :)
xoxokiss210 chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
perfect
Zeke chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Congrats on the first IchiRukia fanfic ever on this website.