Reviews for Hypotheticals
weaver-riter chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is morbid, and horribly sad, but beautiful. I love your writing, it has so much poetic wonder. Good job!
SerenaFelicity chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
what about kerry. update this.
katydidit chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Yaigh. So much angst!

At first I didn't understand-I was all...dude...Lucy died-what're... But then I realized, and shook my head at my lovely speed of comprehension. Hey, it's getting later at night...I'm allowed to become Loopy, eh?

I don't really remember Lucy, so I can't say how well you've captured her, or make any suggestions on how to possibly improve her. But this was still great.
katydidit chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Oh gods...

This makes me just want to jump through...I don't know. The monitor? The television screen? and tell Kerry that not everyone hates her.

Heartwrenching, her musings on the way she wanted her corpse to be found. I'd feel pity, but I know she'd hate that, so I find myself feeling sympathy and loss.

I know, I know. It's just a character in a Whatif. But it's an amazingly well-written character, who I've found a for/understanding of. Sue me. :P
Sheraya Silverleaf Indigo chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
You have been added to my added to my favorite authors list! Your writing is awesome!
shelovesboots chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Kerry committing suicide? Whoa. I never saw her like that... until I read your fic, that is.

I can imagine her doing it...

Good job.