Reviews for Follow
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Ah, you've managed to make Rebecca redeem herself in your fic. I strongly dislike her on the show, and this fic just helps. It helps because she FINALLY realizes the truth.

Oh yes, and let me tell you, I LOVED how Sandy said Rebecca is nothing to him, all in the past, and that Kirsten is everything to him. :)

My favourite line will definitely be this: "I’m startled as I catch the contrast of the couple, his dark, black hair, that is beginning to salt and pepper against her gorgeous blond strands is staggering even in the dark. I’ve only seen them apart and never together and they are quite the match."

Rebecca realizing this - because she's never seen them together before, and this is her first time actually SEEING how amazing they actually are together. I really liked this moment, and it even makes me feel more netural towards Rebecca now.

So, all in all, I LOVED this. Loved your analysis of the SandyKirsten relationship, loved the subtle gestures between them and how you defined their (perfect?) relationship. Definitely going on my faves. :)
Bronte chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Interesting, I really like where you're coming from with Rebecca being the narattor, it gave a lot more opportunity for real description of the pair, which i think is often missing in fanfic, it painted one of the best pictures in my head that a fanfic ever has, really nice job.
televisionisheaven chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
this was so heart-breaking; so full of emotion and it is wonderful. i love how rebecca is feeling guilty and i love the love between sandy & kirsten w/c is just so pure. it's so amazing to see such a couple. like julie cooper said, they are the moral center of the universe; a super couple everyone wants to be and super parents everyone wants to have! i just adore sandy & kirsten! this was great! i love it! thanks for this! :D
miiiiiii chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Trying to make Rebecca look better, huh? Well, you can't. We're going to hate her always.! I'm kidding. :P I loved the story . )
Parker chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Yeah I like your version so much more than Josh's. I say we fire him and you can become the head writer.
TheNewpsies chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I really love how you have done this from rebeccas point of view it really makes them seem even better. This has also made me feel better about rebecca which is a good thing and makes me have hope with life to come with kandy
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I love this. And I actually felt the tiniest bit sorry for Rebecca, and I hate Rebecca with a passion for trying to mess with my beloved Kandy. My favourite aspect of it was definitely the insight into such a tender and loving moment between Kirsten and Sandy, though. And I'll admit I loved seeing it rubbed in Rebecca's face, too. But sh. I'm not that mean.. No, I really am. I'm glad Rebecca's gone. Anyway, great fic! Thanks for sharing :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you write next.
kirstencohen chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
ugh it was amazing kinda fluffy and dark at teh same time i love it
Princess Oats 435 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
You actually made me feel slightly bad for her. And I hate her. So way to go.

I love the idea of watching Kirsten and Sandy from someone else's point of view, and seeing their relationship from someone else.

Great job! I absolutely adored it!
CynthiaB chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Nice!

The scenes were really well descripted, they were sweet, you know?, the interaction was real.

Good work!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Brilliant!

Really different and interesting.
Meshelley chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
I love the love between Sandy and Kirsten! Two stories in what day! Yeah for us and thanks to you!
jenskyies chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
That was sad and actually made me feel quite sorry for Rebecca. Mostly I liked the tender image of Sandy and Kirsten. Nice. That's the ultimate Kandy.
famous99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
A one-shot huh? Yeah, right, I'll believe it when I see it. I did enjoy this. It was interesting to see Kandy's relationship from another perspective. It had the wheels turning in my head and I didn't even have my coffee yet!
britgirl2003 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Bye bye Rebecca. Go away. Forever.

This was awesome, I love the way you disected their marriage and relationship. I really liked the way you wrote it from Rebecca's perspective.

"She is everything that I'm not" - yes she is. You suck, Rebecca.

"I realize how horrible of a person I truly am" - yes you are. You're so horrible you don't deserve to be on my tv screen any more. I'm so glad you're gone.