Reviews for Fortune's Favorite and Love's Fool
RainOwl chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
hehehehe...

Owl
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hmm... You know, if I got to have sex with Bakura and Otogi on a regular basis, I wouldn't care too much about being normal, either. :)
adele4 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
The way they’re thinking about each other - and themselves... and whipped cream - is awesome. I almost missed ’s acknowledgement of caring for Otogi . The titles seem very fitting as well.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
lol XD can anyone really remember dungeon dice monsters after watching that video? I believe he shall be forever known as "the guy covered in half whip cream and half nothing" XD
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
::grins:: I see you couldn't help that hint of Joey x Kaiba from slipping in. This was neat- I thought it was cool how you had the separate titles for each drabble come together in Ryou's. I enjoyed all three of them in different ways - Otogi's usual arrogance being tempered down into a wry sort of humor; spirit-Bakura's disgruntlement at the loss of his 'screaming terror' (haha); Ryou's pragmaticism. Wonderful job!
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Brootyfu (translation: Beautiful).

Well I'm glad RYou managed to work out the Normality is over-rated .

The whipped cream incident and the headings to each of the little POV's was very good.

I always' knew that deep down Duke was a frisky little fellah. lol. Nicey!

_CHEERIO_
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
*giggles* Yep, normality is over-rated! Ryou's lucky, he gets to have not one, but TWO hot guys. _