Reviews for Can't Let Go
Jounin-Stalker chapter 9 . 6/20/2006
Bleh! where the neverending chapters! not enough information...Iwant it to go on till the end. BLAH! Well I love the story. Very good characterizations. awesome with descriptions and undeniably cannon! I'm lovin' it! Thanks for writing this!
Kokis chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
Hey hey!

This is gret! Please keep it up! I wanna know what happens when (and if) Kashi and Obi DO meet! D

That would be great! Continue please!

*big puppy-eyes*
wyldcat chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
You're going to continue, right? Right? It's too good to stop!
brokenwind chapter 9 . 12/31/2005
UPDATE WILL YOU ! ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE OR WHAT? OMG WOMAN...OR MAN JUST UPDATE AND EVERY ONE THAT IS WAITTING WILL BE HAPPY! AND DONT MAKE A VERY SHORT CHAPTER OR DONT MAKE AN AUTHORS NOTE FOR THE WHOLE THING! UPDATE SOON! please?

please UPDATE SOON!,

~poofs away~
brokenwind chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! JUST UPDATE AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY UPDATE NOW please!

anyway its really good so far! SO KEEP GOING!

update soon!

~poofs away~
brokenwind chapter 9 . 12/16/2005
OMG so good love it so much please write chapter ten for cant let go! im despraite for it!
servant of the almighty Kyuubi chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Naruto USED to wear goggles, I never noticed the simalarities before.
kashi chapter 9 . 11/12/2005
this is really good

please update
Courtmaster Rin chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Wow! Great!
t3h l337 d00d chapter 9 . 10/30/2005
"Sasuke-chan"

Sakrua's alrede tryin to be SEME to somone shell nevr be with?

Anyway... Update.
t3h l337 d00d chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
Um... Doesn't Ino's family onw teh shop she works in?
fukkafyla chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
dammit! no more chapters! XP

i just finished reading all nine chapters in one sitting.

I'm really actually anxious to find out what happens next (which is pretty rare for me).

I like how you did everyone's reaction to seeing Obito. They came off as convincing.
Mr. Alice chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
Oh, I hope Obito finds Kakashi soon.
Eleawin chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
Good story !

I'm waiting for next chapter D
Ariana Deralte chapter 9 . 9/6/2005
Oh, this is great! I've been wanting to read a story where Team 7 has to learn of Kakashi's past, and I was beginning to despair of finding it until I stumbled on your story. Thanks for writing this:) I'm enjoying it, and can't wait for more:)
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »