Reviews for Can't Let Go
Makoredeyes chapter 9 . 8/30/2005
This is great. I very much enjoyed reading up until this point though it's somehow made me somewhat depressed for both Obito and Kakashi's sake... but it's great to watch all the kids kind of come to their own conclusions. Kakashi is doomed, in that respect, lol. (hugs Obito) Can't wait to see more. : )
HanazawaRyuki chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
interesting story, i hope u update soon!
kakashidiot chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
Go! Go! Go! Fellow fan-girl of Izumo and Kotetsu! Well... Kakashi is my honey and my plaything D! But I'm enjoying this fanfic! Keep writing! I'm keeping my eye on it!
Ichigo -dattebayo chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
No, no, you must update son!
SashaBatTzion chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
- New chapter! Yayness! I wonder if the other villagers are gonna notice all the genins wandering around, asking questions about Kakashi and ghosts...? Luv the Naruto-Obito comparison, it'd be interesting to see the two of interact. Heh,this fic gave me some cool ideas about them. Can I use 'em? (Since you seem to be the one who came up with it) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Azamiko chapter 9 . 7/11/2005
Yeah, they're cool...though it's kind of funny to think of them gardening...
ling-chaaan chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
eyah! its OBITO! this is like the first obito fanfic i've read in AGES...wow! haha its awesome and btw, i'm FARENDOFME from devART~xD somehow i navigated onto your account ne?
EstelRaca chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
All right, trying this again (apologies if you recieve this twice)...

All right, I admit it, I'm intrigued. At first I was a bit leery, as it takes a fine touch to mix ninjas and ghosts believably, but you've done quite well. Everyone's reactions are interesting. I especially like the way Shikamaru noticed there was something wrong, and Obito's little italicized notes... brilliant. I can't really find anything to nit-pick at, either, other than the occassional typo, but we're all guilty of those. So, in conclusion, I am thoroughly intrigued and looking forward to more.
12483056239865209347 chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
Yay! you updated! I'm so happy!

Awesome chapter, even if it was kinda short.
mkh2 chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
Ah... That was the reason behind the name change. It was just the first day I saw it my immediate thought was (as it had been when another author had suddenly changed their name): "Who is this person, and how did they get into my favorites?" Needless to say that once I checked over the list of favorites, it was easy to see that it was you. XD

Glad to see you updated. Oh, poor Obito wanted to visit his buddy/rival/teammate/guy he worked with? You made me feel sad for him (not that it really was all that hard considering I always feel sorry for Obito every time he comes up because, well, he's dead. He really was quite noble when he died...
Kazumi Tachikawa chapter 8 . 6/6/2005
okay... im confused... sorta... okay... so Obito came back looking for something in his old house? and he really wants to see Kakashi... gahh... okay... im still confused... but hey keep on writing so I wont be confused anymore! hahahahaha I'll be waiting for your next update!
Azamiko chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
wow...something IC...I like the way Neji's first reaction was to fight 'im, and Shikamaru's was to gather information.
LadytehMa chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Quite a fascinating mystery . . .
SashaBatTzion chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Wow! This is good, and a little creepy too. I never really noticed the resemblence between Obito and Naruto before. Everyone seems in character, even Obito's little comments. Will you explain why he chose -now- to pop up and reek minor amounts of havoc and/or confusion? Please update soon!
TheeBycth chapter 8 . 6/5/2005