Reviews for Can't Let Go
Chiharu-Chan chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
Obito seriously needs more love. X3
mkh2 chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
:Is sleepy: heck yeah - Obito is recognized. Kakashi does sleep in late on the odd ocassion, apparently. And I'm thinking I'll be heading up to bed right about now. Interesting name change, by the way... (livejournal thingy? I rolled the mouse over your homepage link to see if there was any connection...)
ichigo chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
I love this fic, please update soon. it's one of the best fics i've read for a long time..
limelie chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
This is great It really gives me something to think about for some reason.:)

Ths was definitely a good idea.

Uchiha Obito, it's rare to see fics with him in it,heck, even just a mention I love it:)

I heart this fic so much! Great job you:D
TheeBycth chapter 7 . 5/17/2005
that was really good!
LizzieReddington chapter 6 . 5/5/2005
Ah, mysteries! I really wanna know what gonna happen! Please continue. I'm enjoying your story greatly. _
12483056239865209347 chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
I can't wait for the next one!
Little Donkey chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
O.O I LIKE THE ENDING! I noticed the same similarity of the two photos but i can't describe it. THIS IS REALLY GOOD! I like the mention of Kakashi's habits he got from Obito. I LOVE IT! :D

JA!
mkh2 chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
Whee! Kakashi-sensei, you really need to get a watch (preferrably the kind with the alarm so you can space out for as long as you like without having to look all the time.)

Hm... so Kakashi thought to stop Naruto from divulging his information to Sasuke by separating them from their usual spar, huh? Well, Kakashi, you can't be there to separate them all the time, buahahaha! *cackles, runs off into the sunset*
silenced lambs chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
Nice story that you've got here, can't wait to see more of it and what's going to happen with Obito's ghost.
12483056239865209347 chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
crazy-antman chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
haha!

another sighting of Obito... now makes me wonder why no one has even seen him before.
miako chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
This is very if you think you need to review, the last chater I read was ch.61... do you know how pathetic that is! I only know some of the characters you mentioned because I read some random chapers for fun.
lukita chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
Yeah if this story takes place between Tsunada and the end of the Chunnin Exam, Naruto knew nothing about Itachi. The rough timeline goes a bit like this: part three of chunnin exam, Sound attacks, Third dies, Naruto wins or at least tied the fight with Gaara, Third's funeral, Naruto and Jiraya left to find Tsunada, Itachi and Kisami shows up in the village to find Naruto is not there, you know the rest.
mkh2 chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
*grins* You updated! *yawns* ...and I should've been in bed an hour ago, at least... geh, it's after one and I've been tired lately...
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »