Reviews for Can't Let Go
b-s chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
Aww... poor little Obito is haunting Konoha. I love ghost-fics. Yours is really very good.
crazy-antman chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
AH~

chapter 3~

need... chap...chapter... 3...

update soon 'kay! D
Azamiko chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
It's kind of a relief to read a fic w/o pairings...and this is a cool one!_
b-s chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
Hm... intriguing. Nice! More soon?
miako chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
This is a subject that I never really consider so it was interesting to read this. Nice ending too!
silenced lambs chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Quite interesting, although I can't tell whether this is a one-shot or WIP? It seems a little...I don't know. Cut off, or abrupt. But still, an interesting story.
mkh2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Heck yeah! The review box finally came up! No Forbidden words or the like this time! Woo hoo!

Anywho, this looks very promising - you better not try and turn this into just some one-shot! *shakes fist sorta threateningly* I want to see what is going to happen with Kakashi and Obito and Naruto and Sasuke and... well, I don't really care about Sakura right now so ... yup, just those four (hey - if Kak and Obi are like Sas and Naru, then the focus should just be on those four.) Unless you want to stick something in about Rin.

Ah, I wonder if Kakshi is going to start coming to the meetings even later because he starts taking longer at the memorial or something. I wonder if Naruto managed to speak with the ghost...
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5