Reviews for Family Ties
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was cute
Crystalcatz995 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I absolutely LOVED this little story. I can just see Launchpad as a baby. (we did in "Top Duck" didn't we?) Oh, and to you (and SharanMcQuack as well) I have a Labyrinth fanfic in the works and Launchpad will be in it! (look out, Jareth!)
icequeenkitty chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
- What a sweet story. Very good description and the flow of the story was great. Cute lil' Launchpad. :D
Uftaki chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
aw... this is so cute! XD What an adorable little scene between Launchpad and his grandma. :D he... X3 I always liked Launchpad's character, and it's nice to see the character written so well (even if he really doesn't SAY or do anything in this! *lol*)

Very touching bit with the flight cap and goggles. Perhaps that explains how he survives so many crashes... :)

Very nice fic... Kudos! :D *claps*
SharanMcQuack chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
(con't) Remember "Luck of the Ducks"? Remember how Launchpad acted in that episode?

I also think that his grandpa fought in the American WWI ("I" hated having to tell Launchpad MY grandpa fought in the wrong, i.e. losing, side of WWI. Hungarian. Drafted. Would of been shot for deserting if he didn't. What are you going to do? At least he was ground-troop and NOT a pilot

.) Remember "Launchpad's Civil War" ?

I think the McQuacks have been in America since the Civil War. (thinking of writing something about Rubarb McQuack, since I think he was shafted.)
SharanMcQuack chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Love it! personally, I think Launchpad's Irish not Scottish (which might explain some of the tension between him and Mr. mcDee, who might cut a fellow Scotman more slack.)but maybe that's just me?