Reviews for The Best Medicine
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
OMG this is a very good written story and I love how you got there feelings ,did u continue the story if so what are the names of it p.s I love how you make them tickle each other
Knuxle chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
This was really well written, and a lot of humor and detail. Keep writing ;)
super sam chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
I can't wait for BloodstoneRose it sound so good So BYE-BYE
sha123456789 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
OMFG. That was like the best story i have EVER read,! XD, Brilliant and i can picture both of them being tickled to death!, LOVED it brang a HUGE smile to my face! _, BUT a sequal would be good, anyone agree? _
Allendra chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Aw that was so sweet! I liked your interpretation of what Knux might keep inside. And yes, I thought your angst was good. Overall, a wonderful love story!
Victoria chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
"Hah...breathe...breathe...!SO FUNNY!Breathe..."
Allendra chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aw that was so cute! You put enough of every character in there so that no matter what someone's fav character is, they still enjoy it. Very well written, you have a gift!
Sarah The Hedgehog chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
I just thought I'd let you know, I absolutely dislike Knuckles and Rouge. Not the pairing (LOVE that pairing) I just didn't like the characters, until I read your fic.

Seriously, I even joined the Knux/Rouge group here because you totally changed my opinion around about them. This story was so cute, I absolutely love it! It was totally amazing.

Awesome job, your a great author, keep it up! ]
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
Oh... my... god... That was absolutely the best story I have ever read. This story had me so close to the computer screen that my eyes hurt now. :P I never took my eyes off it until I was completely finished with it. I can't express in words how much I loved this story.

This story is definitely going on my faves and I will make a note to go check out your other stories. I would right now, but my parents are supposed to be coming home soon so I'll have to get off the computer... XP Anyways, I will check them out probably before the night is over.

Again, I absolutely loved this story. I am a huge Knuckles and Rouge fan and seeing a story as great as this one really pleases me. They both seemed so well in character and I could picture the story perfectly in my head.

Thanks for the great read and keep up the great work!

Luv4Knux
Crowbartender chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
me: OMG I LUV THIS STORY BUT I COULDN'T EVEN FINISH THE CHAPTER IT WAS SO LONG, MY BRAIN DIED!

Liz: She's gonna add it to her favourites so she can read it all -
Kujo chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Wow, I have never laughed so hard from reading something in my entire laugh. I might have busted a gut.

This whole fic was pure genius. You gave everyone what they wanted to see. Not to mention you kept everyone in character which made it, dare I say, perfect.

I think you should repost this sucker, because I don't think it got the attention it deserved the first time around
Jewel thief chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
Dear God Iam dieing of laughter and I nearly fell of my chair.
Professor V chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Tip-top job! This tale managed to be both pretty sensitive AND very amusing. And as for putting two hardnuts like Knuckles and Rouge into manic tickle fights? Just plain wootilicious! XD

Excellent stuff, old bean.
R.Wolfsbane chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I just read this and i loved every minute of it!
lugia flyhight chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
one of the most funniest stories ive ever read please write another knuckles and rouge story.

like i said very funny