Reviews for Fireworks
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I added this story to my recently made community “Swamped: the best in MASH fan fiction”. If you have any objections, please PM me.
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
"Or perhaps there was simply nothing to say worth saying in this preciously rare moment when death was so captivatingly beautiful to see." That is one of the most beautiful lines I have ever read.
This story was amazing. I am at a loss of words to describe it. It was a perfect blend of humor and poignant meaning. Well done.
The characters were also spot-on.
CaptainAlias chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was hilarious. "Dawn (when it would be light out instead of dark)..." Was great.

At the same time it was really sad...so good job on giving it several layers.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Excellent, thank you.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
wonderfully written :)
razzle-o'dazzle chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Really good. Beautifully written. Very powerful, and the humor added just the right touch. I liked the end alot.
doc chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very nice. It doesn't seem that way, but there's something very sad about this story, even with the humor.
silmirof4077 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Wooho ! Nice story. My only glich with it is that hawk should be a litle bit more sarcastic . Apart from that it was great. ngh!
Skywise chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Wow can't believe no one has commented on this story. I really enjoyed reading this, the ending was perfect. You wrote this wonderfully...just great.