Reviews for The Muggle Cinnamon
ReggieVonHamma chapter 3 . 11/8
Just wanted to say, 10 years after this fic was published, how wonderfully fresh and charming it is. I loved it! Cheers, Reg
PF2724 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
That was the cutest, fluffiest, most adorable piece of work I had the honour to read so far :D The Egg-Joke bit was positively hilarious and had me in a laughing fit and all the emotions I went through during the Oz part ? Oh terrific ! I'm so giddy right now it's unbelievable. Well done mate :)
Hadassah32 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
So so great! Loved it tons!
Hadassah32 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Loved it! I like the whole Ron freaking out about the soda ;) really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
This is so adorable!
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Such a cute story. I like the way you kept them in character and added the tender moments.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I know this story is old but I seriously have never read a better humorous Ron and Hermione story. This was so well-written, well-researched...well done! This put the biggest smile on my face. I laughed so hard it was embarrassing! I love this story so much and I really encourage you becoming a writer. Please let me know when you write a book because I will be the first one to buy it!
Braden chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Fantastic! Definatley deserving of praise, reccomendation and maybe even a sequel! Maybe during Christmas Break? I don't know, anyway, fantastic!
CracKing97 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OH MY GOD! I LOVE this fic! It's making me love Ron and Hermione all over again *sighs* D
dreeming chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
aww they're so cute hehe... loved it! xD
TheWeaselette chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
This was hilarious!

"It’s a bunch of Flitwick’s ugly cousins in wigs, dressed up worse than Lockhart on Halloween"

I like Wizard Of Oz, but this was really awesome! :)
AsianFlipGurl chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Omg, that was the cutest, fluffiest thing ever! Freaking adorable :)
That-Weasley-Girl chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I really enjoyed the story it was really sweet!
princessinct chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
That was wonderful fun.

I especially loved Ron's opinions of "The Wizard of Oz". Priceless.

So nice that Ron & Hermione actually went on a date.

CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
AWW! that was really sweet good job with ron!