Reviews for The Muggle Cinnamon
PF2724 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
That was the cutest, fluffiest, most adorable piece of work I had the honour to read so far :D The Egg-Joke bit was positively hilarious and had me in a laughing fit and all the emotions I went through during the Oz part ? Oh terrific ! I'm so giddy right now it's unbelievable. Well done mate :)
Hadassah32 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
So so great! Loved it tons!
Hadassah32 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Loved it! I like the whole Ron freaking out about the soda ;) really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
This is so adorable!
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Such a cute story. I like the way you kept them in character and added the tender moments.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I know this story is old but I seriously have never read a better humorous Ron and Hermione story. This was so well-written, well-researched...well done! This put the biggest smile on my face. I laughed so hard it was embarrassing! I love this story so much and I really encourage you becoming a writer. Please let me know when you write a book because I will be the first one to buy it!
Braden chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Fantastic! Definatley deserving of praise, reccomendation and maybe even a sequel! Maybe during Christmas Break? I don't know, anyway, fantastic!
CracKing97 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
OH MY GOD! I LOVE this fic! It's making me love Ron and Hermione all over again *sighs* D
dreeming chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
aww they're so cute hehe... loved it! xD
TheWeaselette chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
This was hilarious!

"It’s a bunch of Flitwick’s ugly cousins in wigs, dressed up worse than Lockhart on Halloween"

I like Wizard Of Oz, but this was really awesome! :)
AsianFlipGurl chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Omg, that was the cutest, fluffiest thing ever! Freaking adorable :)
That-Weasley-Girl chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I really enjoyed the story it was really sweet!
princessinct chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
That was wonderful fun.

Thanks.

I especially loved Ron's opinions of "The Wizard of Oz". Priceless.

So nice that Ron & Hermione actually went on a date.

Thanks.
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
AWW! that was really sweet good job with ron!
BlackHawk13 chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Okay, I know it's been 3-1/2 years since you posted this story, but I'm rather new to this whole Harry Potter thing, and I've been working my way, back-to-front, on these fanfictions. But enough of that...

I must say this story was EXCELLENT! I absolutely LOVE stories where Ron and Hermione are in an environment OTHER than Hogwarts, and my absolute favorite is when it's the two of them at the Grangers' house.

The premise of the story wass original and fun, and the characters were, in my opinion, dead-on! I couldn't help but place this story in my Favorites, as I'm sure to re-read this in the future and will undoubtedly recommend it to anyone who enjoys Ron/Hermione stories (they're my personal favorite "ship").

You did a fantastic job with this story and I was sad to see it end, although there couldn't have been a better ending.

I'll definitely be looking for more of your stories.