Reviews for Heaven
BetaReject chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Oh my goodness this tale just got me all choked up I loved how he wonders if Eve was a beautiful as Goldie only to believe she couldn't be...And the ending was just perfect!
FCSimba chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Beautifully written. Truly a work to be proud of and I thank you greatly for writing a Sin City Fan Fic...There aren't too many of them, so I'm grateful to read a magnificent one. Please write more! I look foreword to it. .

-FC
sparklingdmd chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This is a great story. Your writing is amazing. The choppy language fits the world of Sin City and feels as if it could easily fit in as some of the internal dialogue. You should definitely do another one.
BellatrixyKrueger chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Great story. Your fic really shelled out Marv's feelings more. When I caw the movie I only cared about Marv's story. Your writing sounds just like the film, and was highly enoyable.
Crazy Neko chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Nice. I really liked Marv too. Perhaps in his heaven he'll reunite with Goldie the one woman he ever loved. Your fic was really emotional, and you dug deep into the emotional struggle Marv was experiencing. Great job.
Castashadow chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Love this fic; it's a great expansion on the character of Marv (who we only get a rough sketch of in the movie). I'd love to see you write more, and you've inspired me to hunt down the graphic novel.