Reviews for Back to Camp
xBeautifulMage chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Lol! its so cute, and I love their little chat at the end (:
KiMigoesRAWR chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I liked the story... lol Fai is so funny with all the names he gives Kurogane...
withsinkingheart chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
la-la lalala! It's all about the wordplay! :D I was enjoying the conversation and thinking to myself, i have to tell this person what an awesome author she is (i'm not being sexist) and then i realized it was the all famous Lied. What a surprise :D I leave memorizing author names to the very end when i comment. Wonderful wonderful! :D at least we can assured i'm not biased hehehe.

Anyhow. It was a great read.
wolfiegirl93 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
lol so gud i think it was a lil rushed but oh well

gd job
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Wo, I like the starting. It does sound like them talking.
d.l chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
great.
bloodytwistedangel chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Hmm... I enjoyed this. The characters (Kuro in particular) seem a little OOC, but all-in-all, this wasn't too damn bad!

Just a little review of few words compared to my norm. (smiles)

~B.T.A. Ria-Chan is watching her lovey-dovey parents... (wow)
Turoro chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
i like the story short and sweet!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I like the 1st person narrative and the general, light-hearted tone of this piece.
pagelupin chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Dare I say it?...YAOI! I loved it.
Kino Pierrot chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh my, oh my. Very nice story - even though it was short. I was hoping for longer fic, but it was good anyway. Or well.. There was something in it that made me feel strange. Probably it was Kurogane, since he was a bit OOC. And Fai was also a bit OOC, but I don't see that as a problem, since he's so.. strange anyway.

And since someone was wondering why Fai and Kuro-pi are so popular, I recommend reading the manga if you haven't already. Just a glance at it makes things pretty.. clear. *grin* Fai is going all Kuro-rintintinrantanplancihanpipuu on Kurogane that you can see what he's getting at, and when they were asked to sleep in the same room in the volume 2, Fai seemed sincerely happy about this.. opportunity and.. yeah. Sure, they don't seem to like each other all that much (or mostly Kuro-tan seems to dislike Fai-laa), but the mood between them is easy to see. CLAMP sure does make lots of blackxwhite-pairings, hahaha.
MistressOfIllusions chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
That was... different.

I love KuroxFai and I liked your work. However your ending threw me off slightly, and though Kurogane doesn't speak much at all, I don't think you've set the character well. Fai however, was fine. *nods*
teenyyogini chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Ooh, that was hot! LoL
idontwanttodelete chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
...you wrote this awhile ago...but that's okay! I enjoyed it anyway _

I liked the description but the dialouge (for me at least) got a bit confusing once and awhile. Great job though!
maichips chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Oh man! It was so awesome! I think you should write more! Like... maybe it could get harder for them to hide it from Syaoran! *shifty eyes*

I love this coupling! Please write more!