Reviews for Drunken Antics
Waffletime chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This would have been nice if this actually happened in the manga...
spinzaku04 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
naaaaw! cute.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
The part about all those Kuros made me giggle... and I really like the last few lines... they're very poignant, somehow.
sentai-kaji chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awww Kurofai!

-Sentai
KianaIshido chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Nicely written! You mixed humor, sentimentality, and those CLAMP-like hints seamlessly. And great job keeping in-character for both Kuro-rin and Fai-san. :)
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was really good but I'm not quite sure what the plot line was. Ah well, great writing! I like the part where he points to all the different Kuro's. .
Gonrie chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Awesome! I hope there's a lot more stories from you :D
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
LOL !

Characters are always funny when theyre drunk .

Good job on writing this !

_
blackspica chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
funny and so cute!

I like everything about fai here and the last scene makes me hunger for more-

I really liked the last scene when fai asks if he said anything strange to kuro-chan, oh wait, I liked everything here!

Great job and keep writing!-
Ahria chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Aw. _ Cute.
Ueste chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
lol, pretty funny. nice subtle kurofai hints while keeping everyone in character. nice as a one-shot, but could easily evolve into a lagrer story.
Ciircee chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
This fic just makes me smile. They are very in character and the dialouge, the amount of information that gets imparted regarding Ashura, is just right. I love the ending. Just 'no'. Because Kurogane is like that.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
That was great. _ Really liked it. And, for some reason, I'm very fond of the ending. Anyway, great job! *claps*
Grimauldi chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Aw, Fai-Fai's so cute... that was a really accurate portrayal; let's never actually let him anywhere near sake.
artemis347 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
fai-san's funny! kuro'tans so nice! kawaii!