Reviews for The Logical Conclusion
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2018
Type your review here. I love sasuhina as well but isn't this a bit of a drag. I haven't seen them interacting
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 9/18/2018
Please update soon
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 9/18/2018
Wow sasuke not going to say sorry to hinata? And screw you hiashi hinata isn't weak at all.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 9/18/2018
Great chapter but where are sasuhina moments?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 9/18/2018
Please update soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 9/18/2018
Hinata is awesome and beautiful woman it's a shame no one knowledge it.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 9/18/2018
Well done with this chapter.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 9/18/2018
Kakaahi is right sasuke and you need to find the truth about itachi and uchiha clan.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 9/18/2018
Poor hinata how could hiashi and hyuga clan been so cruel towards hinata.
paradoxical.001 chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
I’m so sad this doesen’t have that much chapters since I love it but thats ok. I love this, been hooked with it since the first chapter. You caught Hinata’s personality well and I love the relationship between her and Neji.
GiggleJuice chapter 8 . 5/17/2018
I know it's been years since you've updated. But I wanted to say that u really enjoyed the story. They all seem to be very interested character, honestly I almost cried when I realized that Neji was going to stay alive and not die the way he did in canon now that sasuke returned. I'm still curious how their triad would work. Would you have had sasuke and Neji be on good terms but otherwise platonic to each other and hinata being their only romantic partner or would you have done equal partners? Kurenai and kakashi were a surprise but really enjoyed it. I loved that sasuke still had a good hold on his emotions rather than cold/crazy. And I liked that hinata triggered good memories for him, I kinda wish hinata remembered more of the nice memories they had when they were young but oh well. Still enjoyed it
Hinata1300 chapter 8 . 4/21/2018
*sad face* so for you made the best sasuhina story ever... I'm so sad that it end, but I really enjoy it %100. oh and NejiHina never thought about but I love it, I can see it happening in the Anime/Manga. Also the way you wrote the characters are exactly how they are... uh and thank you for making an amazing story...:)
Luv NejiHina Now chapter 8 . 5/15/2017
PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS NEJIHINA!

There are not enough fics of them out there that don't base the entire relationship on perverted lust. You've written the pairing really well and the build-up is perfect. I absolutely love your writing style. It's a sweet, funny, and fluffy all packed into one perfect bundle. It's such a shame this hasn't been updated in a long time. I wish you the best of luck with your life and hope that if you ever decide to continue, you end this as a NejiHina!

Thanks for an amazing fic! You've made me fall in love with NejiHina ship!
shikara chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
plz let me know if ucompleye tiz story
roveme chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
Another great story having wide scope but left discontinued...wish that you'll later continue...