Reviews for Incest and Masochism
LionessBug chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
Again beyond sweet :)
bluenotebook chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
Where is the more to come? I've been waiting so long for my favorite story to be updated ! Please update soon and plentifully! (:
Angel chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
So... it was funny at start (first chapter), but now it's just getting stranger and stranger and totally OOC! There's no clear plot, too much blood for a T-rated fic, and absolutely horrific Ginny!

The only good thing is that there aren't really that many grammatical errors.
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
this is one of the strangist fanfics ive ever read strange but brilliant i cant wait to read the rest
55422 chapter 10 . 10/20/2007
that was the most annoying

and confusing

fanfiction i have evver/

read.
tulzdavampslayer chapter 10 . 7/10/2007
ah... I needed that little moment of insanity... hehe...
READER chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
WRITE MORE. OAHROIAHWEROAWGHAW;ER. *DIES*
lyssasoulless chapter 10 . 5/26/2007
sorry not enough time to log in, just enough to say

IM SO CONFUSED!

It was hilariously great at the start but now i don't know what is what and who died and BLEARG IT WAS AWESOME

(and confusing too
Rabid Lawn Gnome chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
Twisted and wrong... but so funny. I'm in awe of your perverted...-ness. 'Specially loved the Ginny & Ron mirror scene. Oh, yes, and I'm actually starting to like Ginny. Used to think she was a fluff... Weird how this fanfiction changed that... so WOOT for sock torture! Update!
Blair417 chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
awesome chapter! although the last part was a bit confusing! update soon!
Caro1az42 chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
LMAO! This is an awesome story!
Forensic Photographer711 chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
Wow, I have to say this story is amazing, I don't know why but I find Draco really really sexy in this story, I think I have problems but o well, Harry's great to, but in Im a really stupid person sort of way. Ive never read a parody before but I do love this. Please update soon it is hilarious!
HippyPottermus chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
Oh gee, that was crazy... It was a good chapter, PLEASE update soon!
DracoGirl91 chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
Cool story ! I hope you will continue it soon, pls. mail me when you do ! Bye and your story deserves 11 on a scale from 1 to 10 ! :*
Xani chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
Oh deary me. This is some crazy parody. Its good stuff though. I especially liked Harry's answer,Ginny,Biscuit. I dunno why but I thought it was kinda funny. anyways, please update...

danka!