Reviews for The Cleverness of a Ninja
Picklesticks chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Candelabra chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
... O_O Haha! I can ... I can see Jiraiya doing that. o.o The PERVERT. Yes, that is a DAMNED GOOD REASON not to wear a bra ...o.o
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Jiraiya transformed himself into a BRA! That is the epitome of perviness. I do think that Naruto'd be way too smart to do something as dumb as that though...I hope.
IceAndWhite chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
It took me a while but I got it XD that was funny
MoonVeil chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I love it!
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Omg I loved this. Haha. So original, lovely job )
Matt's-Awesome-Too chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Genius, pure freakin' genius! I like pie! Meeps!
Illucida chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
tweetybaby2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
LOL! HAHAHAHA! So funny! Nice oneshot!
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
LMAO! Ok, that was great. That was halirous.
Essyllus chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Lol, this was really good for an IC humor. There aren't a lot of those around, and I appreciate all the IC fics I can get. I had to reread the part about Jiraiya not being allowed to use a henge... and then I was like, O.o;

Short and succint.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
LOL. Very clever, Jiraiya. XD;
undeadgirlxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Not what i was expecting but it was still very good! X3 lol I loved it! And it's going to be on my favorites list! D Hope to read more! Buh-bye!

VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
wait, WHAT?

correct me if i'm wrong, but jiraiya was... the... bra...?

um... interesting idea. oddly in character.

makes sense, y'know.

i like it. woman to woman talk.
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Bwahahahaha! I can so see Jiraiya doing something like that. At any age. The thing is, I'm not sure he'd have to suggest an idea like that to Naruto. It's more a question of how corrupted he can get Naruto over the years away from Konoha. Or how much of his own perverseness Naruto's willin to admit to when he gets back. Thanks for the laugh
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »