Reviews for In the Darkness of the Day
catwraith chapter 18 . 5/27/2005
Last chapter. I wish it wasn't. I am glad though, that you added another one. I'm not supersitious, but did you know that the ancient Greeks thought that 17 was an unlucky number? They thought so because it was between 16 and 18, two really lucky numbers. Just a fun fact. What's your next story?
Sarah chapter 17 . 5/26/2005
Nice to meet Arwen. I thought your Arwen was perfect - just how I imagine her.

As for the ending with Thiri and Eomer - Aw! How incredibly sweet was that?
Elenhin chapter 17 . 5/25/2005
Lovely and wonderfull as always.

Thought I regret that I still do not have much time.

Eomer is very thoughtfull, and the gift was very nice to show how much he thought about her.

The jokes between everyone portrayed their friendship perfectly, and I absolutely loved the image of Frodo and Sam clining to Faramir, that was absolutely wonderfull.

I will look forward to the next chapter, and I regret that it is the last.

Kindest Regards, Elenhin
catwraith chapter 17 . 5/25/2005
Yaayy! At least one more chapter!
lindahoyland chapter 17 . 5/25/2005
Just full of lovely moments,the Hobbits teasing Aragorn, the depth of Aragorn and Arwen's love which sets them apart from the others and best of all Aragorn proclaiming Faramir as his brother and the two able to tease each other. I also loved Lothi's compassion for Arwen.

Thank you so much for your very kind reviews of my story which I greatly appreciate. ARagorn used the ice as he feels guilty over one bad judgement regarding Faramir and fears to make another. My characters have tied themselves in knots.
Dimfuin chapter 17 . 5/25/2005
I just don't think I can take the sweetness of their romance much longer! It's so so so good:-) And thank you for making it longer, and posting so quickly! should write more about Eomer and Lothiriel. Or have you? I shall have to check out your profile. Anyway, I am eagerly awaiting the next (and sadly last) chapter!

Oh wait, one more thing; don't you think Eomer and Eowyn would have been at Aragorn's marriage? I imagine that would have been a huge event. But oh well, maybe not. It doesn't make any difference in the story:-)
Elenhin chapter 16 . 5/25/2005
I am sorry that I do not have much time for reviews, one of my friends is visiting for a week, and we are trying to catch up on a year of not seeing each other, as well as seeing all the movies we have talked about in that time.

Oh, you have done it again thought, the hint last chapter of Faramir not being well, and now the healing of him.

The Kings and Lothiriels concern, and the way they stepped in and cared for Faramir.

The deapth that you write into it is a marvel, and then the humour of Lothiriel making the King promise that he will not tell that he saw Faramir there.

A wonderfull chapter, absolutely wonderfull, and now it is very clear how much Lothiriel have grown.

I am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.

Kindest Regards, Elenhin
lindahoyland chapter 16 . 5/24/2005
Another wonderful chapter,I just love the way that Lothi and Aragorn get together to comfort Faramir and the way you bring in poor ,usually forgotten Halbarad !
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 16 . 5/24/2005
Sugary sweetness!
Dimfuin chapter 16 . 5/24/2005
*Sigh* Only one more sad! But this chapter was wonderful, as usual. Poor, poor Faramir. At least he has Eowyn and Thiri, and the King. Can't wait for the next chapter! (Extra long?)
catwraith chapter 16 . 5/24/2005
Aw! Poor Faramir. I loved the joke about the guards. But only one more chapter? (at risk of sounding like a whiny brat) No! I want more! Please?
thayzel chapter 16 . 5/24/2005
As always, I'm overwhelmed...

have you read "A Child Called It", an autobiography by Dave Pelzer (2 sequels)? It's about a boy who's tortured by his mother... and his feelings are very similar to Faramir's, not feeling worthy of anything ,and much more, it'd take ages to point it out, what I'm saying is you draw a believable picture of Faramir's loss...

And this chapter, I liked the interaction between Aragorn & Lothíriel.
Nantucket Briar chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Well done! I'm just finding this story and look forward to reading the rest!
catwraith chapter 15 . 5/22/2005
Yaayy for another chapter! I look forward to your next update!
Dimfuin chapter 15 . 5/21/2005
No! I ran out of chapters! I don't know what I'll do until you update! Please, if you have any mercy in your heart, update soon! The next chapters are going to be good, I know. First Lothi (have to call her that, now) will comfort poor Faramir, and then there'll be more with Eomer. Amazing job on him. I just love their romance! It's so...them. You know, every now and then I find a gem on this site, and I've definitely found one! So hurry and add more...
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »