Reviews for In the Darkness of the Day
Rian Steelsheen chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Wow, very dramatic chapter! Poor Thiri...

I don't know however if Faramir would let himself be comforted in this way by Eowyn, or if she would feel this intimate with him, at this stage of their romance...
Rian Steelsheen chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
"Oh, is she? Not a matron seven feet tall with huge hands and feet? Did you not tell me she had beaten the Witch King of Angmar?"

"Yes, but that does not mean she is the size of a statue in the Great Hall!"

I love their relationship!

Eomer shows his good manners...
Rian Steelsheen chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I really love your version of Lothiriel, she is very well written, so understandable and so funny!

I'm not good at comforting people either... If someone is crying before me I won't run away but rather stay stunned, immobile, panicked, looking at him/her without knowing what to do. If I notice myself I will probably manage to utter a little "Are you Ok?".

Your Faramir is wonderful too! (I nearly felt like crying with him)
Rian Steelsheen chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I hope Aragorn gave him water...he is thirsty... (why do I feel so distressed over that! lol)
M Elizabeth Penn chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
The king of Gondor cussing like a sailor! Shocking!

;-P
Soccer-Bitch chapter 18 . 4/16/2007
this is one of the best stories that i have read in a long time. i really enjoyed it. great job!
Violin Ghost chapter 18 . 3/30/2006
No! It's finished *sob* pretty story...
Violin Ghost chapter 15 . 3/30/2006
I. Love. Your. Stories. I stumbled upon this one recently, and... indescribable. Enchanting. Beautiful. I'm so glad Lothiriel and the Warden became good friends afterwards. Her relationship with Eomer does seem rushed, though... I mean, hardly anything has happened between them, and then when he arrives, they kiss. It should have happened step-by-step, like Eowyn and Faramir. But don't get me wrong, your story is great *clicks add to favorites* Ü Continue!
Dimfuin chapter 18 . 5/28/2005
Oh, and a perfect ending too:-) Very good job on this story. I'm sad it's done, but it really was time to end it, I suppose. Lovely job of balancing angst and fluff. Thanks for the treat!
Elenhin chapter 18 . 5/28/2005
You have finsihed it of with a perfect ending mellon nin.

The funeral was so full of emotion, and it really brought them all together.

Faramir with Lothiriel was so sweet, and she takes so well care of her cousin.

The ending was also just perfect.

Eowyn getting upset because they had Elboron on a horse, and being pregnant again.

It was so emotionall and funny at the same time, and that is something you do very well.

Lothiriel have developed so much during this, and it have been a pleasure to read it, I have enjoyed every word so much.

I will look forward to seeing what else you might write.

Kidest Regards, Elenhin
thayzel chapter 18 . 5/28/2005
A deserving end! YOur last chapters like a highlight!

You had a good balance of narrating and dialogue, and there were so many different feelings in it, sorrow, grief, foreshadowing (grief), love, fear, humour etcetc- you have to stop when it's good, and that's what you did. Congratulations and a thank you to you.
steelelf chapter 18 . 5/27/2005
Lovely! This was a wonderful story!
lindahoyland chapter 18 . 5/27/2005
This is a lovely ending to one of the best stories I have read in a long time, I am sad to see it end and hope you will write more stories. It takes a real gift to make a minor character so alive and interesting and I love the way you depict all your characters as so warm and you for a great read.
catwraith chapter 18 . 5/27/2005
Last chapter. I wish it wasn't. I am glad though, that you added another one. I'm not supersitious, but did you know that the ancient Greeks thought that 17 was an unlucky number? They thought so because it was between 16 and 18, two really lucky numbers. Just a fun fact. What's your next story?
Sarah chapter 17 . 5/26/2005
Nice to meet Arwen. I thought your Arwen was perfect - just how I imagine her.

As for the ending with Thiri and Eomer - Aw! How incredibly sweet was that?
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »