Reviews for Late Night Workout
lyonesse10 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Enjoyed the story. Two editing errors: just past half-way through the story-Kirk and Spock leave the Bridge and go to Spock's cabin. After their discussion, Spock asks Kirk to join him for dinner, if he hasn't already eaten. Kirk could not have had dinner as they both had gone directly to Spock's quarters from the bridge. Then Kirk says he has not had dinner. Proper editing would have caught this glitch.
When Christine goes to her cabin and takes a sonic shower, she towel-dries her hair. If I understand how a sonic shower works-no water, just sound waves-she would not have wet hair.
I'm an excellent editor (and proofer) having done it for over 50 years. I catch things like those above, as well as grammar and spelling mistakes. You have almost none of these.
Thank you for your stories. Keep writing.
Lyonesse10
Orlenda chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is quite good! The initial love scene is quite hot. Your characterization is very good as well.
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Your stories get better as they go on. This one I found particularly good. Well don
Tu Mama chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was fluffy in a more spicy and sexual kind of way! It was really good! I liked it