Reviews for A Notorious Couple of Cats
Mckenzie chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
that was so sweet! Macavity makes me sick...Mungo/Teazer forever!
HalloAnnie chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I loved this little fantic. It had a well-thought out plot, I loved the twists and if you ever have time to write more about mungojerrie and rumpleteazer I'd happily read it. Have a great day .
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Cliche (very) and sexist (if that's what you would call it, it's not very much - why doesn't Teaser fight back?). But, it's good anyway!
Jellicle Fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
YAYY! This story gets 2 BIG thumbs up,and a big toe up!To put in my personal catch-phrase...IT TOTALLY ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF! I hope you write another one like this one , and soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
That was the best Fanfic i've ever read I can't believe it you really should write another one like this acually personnaly It's good enough to be made into a movie but there is already a cats movie so you would be in violation of the copyright laws but seriously it was that good sorta sad too.
JD chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Wonderful story! I'm crying! And I am very proud that someone else knows something of Greek mythology.

A note on cockney-you wrote the accent pretty well, but you typically don't drop consonants at the ends of word all the time when you're writing it-makes it kind of hard to read.
sooky chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
o i loved it! (you could have put it in paragraphs but whatever) can you writ a sequel? please please please try
Taij Zann Rung chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Well done, nice story, and a good ending. My only suggestion would be to divided it up into chapters, as it makes it easyer to read.
Cajun Charmer chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
You should really break it up into chapters, so people can read chunks at a time, I couldn't stop reading y'see, I read for four hours straight!
Nabooru chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
First off: Congratulations! This is quite a story. 20 words is no small feat, and to have it be interesting and entertaining the whole way through is even better. I commend you.

Now, on to the critique. On grammar, spelling, and style, at least.

I'd like to mention that your story is for the most part extremely readable. A couple things make it more difficult, like typos here and there, and the occasional odd punctuation. For example, slashes aren't usually used in narrative. You've used one to indicate that Jerrie is both a calico and a tabby (calico/tabby), when IMO you could have said "an older calico tabby tom" and it would have worked just fine. Besides, the readers all know what he looks like, so for all we really care, you could've just used one or the other. The slash there just sort of stands out to me...I guess that's more of a personal pet peeve than anything.

You. Wrote. Readable. Cockney. I LOVE YOU! You managed to write their accents (which I normally do not condone, as they are a: only in the video and b: very difficult to read), and make it readable! Congratulations!

One thing that detracts from the story, IMO, is the way you've broken it up into very short segments. Also, your paragraphing, but I'll talk about that later. The way you've broken it up does help some with reading it, as this is a very long fic. However, I don't think it is necessary to say whose pov a particular part is following. A lot of places you start out saying "Rumpleteazer" as your header, then start the paragraph immediately following with "she". Wouldn't it be just as easy to leave the larger paragraph break, and start the next part with "Rumpleteazer" rather than "Rumpleteazer rn She"? Like some of the other things I've mentioned, this is more of a personal pet peeve than anything else, but those areas where you started with the character's name, then started the section with the pronoun "he" or "she" bugged me. Now, paragraphs. It could just be me, but seeing a big block of paragraphs separated by only a carriage return...it's just hard on the eyes. A paragraph space in html is twice the size of a carriage break, and that makes it much easier to read. You spaced it better at the end...why not in the beginning?

Overall, this story is a great read. Watch out with some of your typos, you misspelled several words, and got confused with others. Like "physic" for psychic. I like your interpretations of the characters, though I did find some of the plot to be confusing with what is shown in the stage show... still, it was very believable. Good job.

I really hope to see more stories from you in the future; you're a great author, and with more careful spell-checking, you could be awesome.
jessica chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
This is an amazing story which drags you in. It is so descriptive and detailed that the characters emotions feel like your own. The auhor has done a fantastic job and the story is well worth the time it took to read it.
randomfloatingbanana chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
hello dear sister of mine.

mwahahaha - i can now review you story.

well...i love it *hugs satu until her eyes pop out*

x.o - to much HTF (happy tree friends)
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I love it! Please update!
Krissy4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Oh my ... I just read this - earlier this week on your website. And I wanted to review it but there was no way that I could. But now I can!

Because of the sheer bulk of the story, you probably should have broken it down into some chapters. Either way I loved this. I'm a big sucker for Mungo/Rumpel tosries so I'm an easily pleased person. It would take me hours to talk about everything that I liked so... OVERALL: loved it!