Reviews for Strings
Inked Wolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Slightly disturbing, but very well written, not to mention thought provoking.

Regards, Inked.
Oro-kun chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
beautiful. Wonderfully written, you had my attention at each word. Question though, is Alucard still under Hellsing Command? And Walter i'm assuming is going to be under Alucards? But ya wonderful story, absolutely loved it to it's fullest.
Little Dark Sister chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Bonjour Cher Thess

Ni la conosco, pero me agradan mucho sus fics. En especial los Slash entre Walter/Alucard. ) Realemente todos em parecen excelentes obras y ya las he leido muchas veces. [-_-U] Espero que escriba mas de estos pronto, que me parecen especialmente exquisitos.

Escibris como Diosa ;D No te Mueras Nunca lol.

Les Signes Attentivement.

L'Ange De Mort Mariée
Ezequiel chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
No soy fan del slash pero me gustó que hayas escrito algo de esa onda (para variar de hetero y lesbianas). Muy bueno el fic.
Zachiel chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
That bastard, Walter didn't deserve such treatment by his enemies or his 'friend' but I am soothe the fact everything turn up well in the sequel. Great fic.
LYN chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
WRITE MORE
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I pity Walter, he has it so hard but I feel better after reading The Female of Species earlier.

CrowRaven
Queen of Slash chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I was searching, hoping for good quality Hellsing slash fic. Thank you for answering my prayers, the tension and the evokative dialogue was great.
Omega Z chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
My Dear Thess,

While good ol' Shinigami may still be alive and well to myself (for I have not read past volume 5 of the Hellsing manga), if this is based on what happens to him, it is one of the things that makes you such a wonderful author.

You may not realize it, but it is talented authors such as yourself (sadly I am not one of these...yet) that amplify all aspects of what they choose to write. The original author tells us what emotions apply for which character in which scene, but you bring it to such a climatic forte that it transcends it's original concept.

In short, thank you for the story, and please never stop shaping the world with ink.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.

Sincerely,

Omega Z
Milliardo chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Finally some good slash in the section. Shadow play is one of my favorite kinks. I am looking forward reading the other fic.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Very yummy. I love the tension between them.

*-* Marisa *-*
jubjub chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
yummy.
DreadNot chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I received the best birthday gifts this year. I do so love this story. It's the blankness and the transition to cognizance that does it for me.
jubjub chapter 1 . 4/19/2005