Reviews for Serenade
blaizecallsmebuttface chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
This is too beautiful for words. My babies are in love! You are so great! Congrats on finishing! The sequel is gonna be rad, I can feel it!
blaizecallsmebuttface chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
This is so perfect, I am dying! "His pacifier would get in the way." Like goddamn. Freakin' Yusuke.
blaizecallsmebuttface chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Kuwabara is so perfect. XD You are doing a great jobbb! I am in loveee!
blaizecallsmebuttface chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Yesss! Your dialog is pure gold! Good job!
blaizecallsmebuttface chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This was such a good first chapter! You wrote each of their personalities so well. I am crying! \
My babies are in loveeeee
EclipseKuran chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
I love that pairing, but, once again, they don't get enough love.
Aria Stargazer chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Awesome sauce!
loretta537 chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
this was a good story
Kyoxha chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
917th...-_- WAY too many. lol

Hiei is such a kid. _

Ouch, throwing in the old 'I brought you back to life' payment. Hmm. But without Yusuke the world dies, ends... whatev.

It's amazing how Yusuke can drive a pointless point...AMAZING O_O. AND HIEI WOULD NEVER CLEAN A...ANYTHING! XD

AHAHA, sea sickness. lol. I'm going to have to come back to this story as it is my bedtime. LATER!
Lovino Lovemeplease Vargas chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
hey1i loved this story! you have great detail! i just want to know what the name of the sequal is going to be.
SomeonesNobody chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
I just loved this... um... let's just say I loved the whole story, especially Chapter 5. You go girl, or boy, . hehe _'
firefly12 chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
Oh my god! I haven't reviewed this yet! :( Sorry. It's so hard to find good Yusuke/Koenma fics and this one ROCKS! I look foreward to the sequel! .
Lady Psychic chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
Wow, this is a really sweet story. It was well written too.
yAOi-aI lOVer chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
awe that was sweet. Cant wait till the next.-
comicfancat chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
More action between Hiei and Kurama would be great but I'd like to see more on Koenma and was a very good story and I can't wait for the sequel to and Yusuke are a great was well written although I'd have loved to see alttle more action between the two in seems they still have alot to work through before either can consider themselves a what would Koenma's dad say about it(not that either Koenma or Yusuke should care)Anyway nice job and looking forward to the sequel.