Reviews for 100 Days With Mr Arrogant
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
When can you upadate the next chapter? Im sooooo excited
Isabel Black chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hi! I was checking up my favorite story list and i found urs. I was just wondering if it's complealty forgoten or if there is any hope that u might finish it? I would be glad if you could answere me. Greetings .
yellowsummer chapter 20 . 11/3/2009
wow!

this is like the korean movie - except better!

please update soon
ChocoholicFtw chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
LOVE it! updating soon i hope :)
Visitor chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
Wow! Great story! When will you update?

I'm really curious on what's going to happen!

Well I wish you good luck!

Ganbatte!
RikkuDevil chapter 20 . 8/27/2008
nice story i like the way that you have set it out and how mimi and matt are gettin close but they are also still distance the way you are building up to everything lol cant wait for the next chapter once thsi story is done it will make a really good one lol keep up the good writtn and story lines :)
cassiopeia09 chapter 20 . 4/24/2008
wow! truly wonderful! superb! 2 brothers after 1 girl! thats truly amazing! you should make more triangles like that! i mean another story! that would be awesome! please update soon! i really love this its one of my favorite digimon along with an unlikely pair. :) dont forget to update ok?
seren mcgowan chapter 20 . 2/29/2008
oh c'mon don't leave us like this!

more please!
Isabel Black chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
Oh my god! WHY DO U LEAVE IT THERE? That's just mean... well i guess that's what makes u a good writer... and a nazi... I hope it doesn't take so long! I'll be waiting!
PinK-and-GreeN chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
OH! Very good! please continue! i hav just one question. How come you update like a month later or something?
aoisenshi chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
omg! you just HAVE to continue! This fic's great! can't get enough of it! XD
M M Forever chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
MORE! MORE, I tell you! I NEED that next chapter!
hexgurl001 chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
NO!NONONONONONO! yamato WILL be with mimi not the bitch jun! takeru looks better with hikari!

UPDATE!
Isabel Black chapter 19 . 2/24/2008
OH MY GOD! I JUST CAN'T WAIT! I HOPE U GO ON SOON! This is getting so god... and Takeru is the best! but u gotta love Yama! oh lucky Mimi! hope u go on soon I'm dying to know how this whole thing goes!