Reviews for The Heart Divided
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is so sad! It was well written, though. :)
MojoWaters chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
I'm pretty bummed that this is discontinued. it's really good, and it appears that at one time you devoted a lot of effort to this piece.
MojoWaters chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Lotta chapter 13 . 2/6/2008
Hey, Thanks for a greate story! Please give me the end...
wandamarie chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
it is a good story so far thank you sharing your talents with every one

wanda marie
kissmekent chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
Please continue this story, it's so great, and I love the connection between Mathew and Molly. Not to mention this cliff hanger you ended on. I know It's been a while but maybe this review could spark some inspiration!
Cook lover chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Oh God... I cried like a baby during this chapter... I can't even bring myself to read on... Andrew and especially Colleen are my favourite characters and to think Andrew going on without colleen kills me... Your a great writer but I just can't read on... I am so sorry...
kimbereigh chapter 13 . 11/13/2005
very, very good! this is well written and it keeps me intrigued from chapter to chapter...please finish it!
MyImmortal329 chapter 13 . 8/28/2005
Don't worry, Maritza. I haven't been able to write a chapter of this for months. For the moment, it's discontinued.

Maritza chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Oh, I'm sorry. I just couldn't read any further. Not that it was bad for it really is great. I just have a hard time excepting what happens to Colleen. Perhaps to a different character. Of course not to Micheala. Eventually when I'm ready, I will read it.
gwyn chapter 13 . 7/29/2005
Ahem... Is this all we get? There are so few stories with Matthew well written (and as a main character). This is great! Please continue!
PickwickWriter chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This is really good so far! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see more interaction with Sully and the kids.
LizSnape chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
I loved this chapter! I especially loved how you have characterized Matthew. He does seem to be very realistic to his character. You can tell that he will never forget Ingrid. I hope that he will get together with Molly, I think they deserve each other more than her and Andrew do. I can't wait for the next chapter!
LizSnape chapter 12 . 6/18/2005
I like this story a lot. The characterization is great. I really feel like Michaela and Sully were there. This story is a sad one but has romantic monents too. It has an equal mixture of drama and romance. It would be good to have a little more comedy in this story. Adding a comedic character would be nice.

I also believe the dialogue is realistic enough. The word ya reminds me of the drinking game. The next time I see the word, I will start drinking some Dr. Pepper. The time period does warrent the work "ya". I just seemed annoyed at it, but that it just me.

I can't wait until the next chapter. Will Molly fall for Matthew or want to be with Andrew? I also want to know what will happen with Hill. Will he be caught or not? Will he get killed? I have this weird feeling that Preston might be involved in this. Whether he is good or bad, he is probably going to be a core character in this thriller.

In case you don't know who I am, some like to call me PotterMeetsCooper!
IrishPrincess chapter 12 . 6/15/2005
This is an excellent story! It's true to the characters and revolves around a very interesting plot. I can't wait to read more.