Reviews for Project from Hell
VampirePrinssess chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
haha I like the chapter

I'll read the rest of the chapters tomorrow my mom's bitching at me

laters
Cele-chan1 chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
MAN I LOVE THIS FIC! i couldn't stop laughing! plz plz plz update sooon!
catsblood15 chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
please hurry and update soon i gotz to know what happens
IllusionOfAghony chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
I know its been ages since you updated this last but if you could just wrap it up and give us a chapter or two to end it I'd love you forever!
FreshFish chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
Wow, that writer SO smashed in Gravitation plugs.. GR..

It's Yugioh!

I loved Malik's responses.. oh well, the kids are having sex again. Oh look honey, our little boy is losing his virginity, aww so cute..lolz
FreshFish chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
OH NO! It was absolutely friki'n hilarious until that Disney land escapade.

I'm still faving this. LOL
Salkiethia chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
SO frickin' funny. I loved it. I can't wait for the next (last?) chapter. You peeps are BRILLIANT. I think Jou as Seto and Yami's kid was an inspired choice, and only bested by Yuugi being Marik and Bakura's. You rock. *worships*
Joveesia chapter 12 . 6/7/2007
XD I love it! Great Job you guys! I can't wait to read the next chapter 8D
kammy chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Awsome! I luv the Seto & Yami paring!
Humunculus chapter 12 . 11/7/2005
Wow. U so freaking rock! I love this fic! Its so freakin funny! I really hope u continue it. I love that u added Gravitation into, nice job.
BakuraxMalikNum1Fan chapter 12 . 9/23/2005
omfg! funniest fic ever! I absolutely love it! Update soon!
Psycho Demon-Witch chapter 12 . 9/13/2005
please update soon!
x furuba x chapter 12 . 9/2/2005
oh~

You don't know how much I love reading this!

I spent all day today enjoying every chappie and every authour's writing. This storey is so compelling!

Thank you, I frankly have no complaints!
MidknightDiamond chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Okay, so forget the fact that the characters are all out of character, this story is just amusing as all hell. I do nothing but giggle and snicker with each part. Thank you for such a truly wonderful escape from reality that I can indulge in at work and get that extra laugh when things become too stressful.
Darleneartist chapter 12 . 8/14/2005
Rekall and all

I enjoyed what I have read and I am glad this story is coming to an end. I hope they all get good marks and that Seto and Yami don't fail. I would not want that on my head if you all decided to fail them for just going to a concert. Yugi and Joey doing it was great and it was also fun because they played doctor with each update soon. Bye to you all..