Reviews for Project from Hell
Seireth chapter 4 . 5/22/2005
'_'...XD BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAH! I LOVE IT! FUNNY AS HELL! Ehm.. If there is gonna be more I cant wait to read! LOL
Rapturous Voice chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
hello. i love this story n i have read all da chapterz lol but i'm too lazy 2 review em all:P!update soon please!
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
Hehe that was fun~~poor little yuugi...and jou, acting like a little kid! awesomness really!

~Riko
ShilvaA chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
MalikxBakura 4 eva!
Anime-Blade chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
-Dies laughing-

Bakura with a pair of scissors... how am I not surprised? Course Seto and Yami finding Jou was funny too- but the scissor incident was by far the best. -

Ani~
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
hehe~~ that was fuun~~ ;; really funni...even though joey shouldn't have interrupted! XD ;; bad mind! *whacks self*

pleaze update!

Riko
Darkdaisy chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
WAHAHAHAHAHAH! FUNNY!

remember

There Is A Cow Level

MOO! The Hell Bovine are PISSED!(don't ask)

moo?
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
i bet joey's scarred for life...lol~

~Plez update~

~Riko
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
awesomeness! funny and fluffly~ XD actually i read this yesterday but can't review for somereason so i dun remember wat i was gonna say...hehehe~ i love you guyses idea of a different author for every chapter!

~pleaz update~!
Anime-Blade chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
Second chapter is even funnier than the first!

- Heh, can't wait for the next chapter.
kotorimonnou chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Yay I love the pairings_

Please please keep going!
SoutheastBeautiful chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Alrighty then. Good chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Yeay!
seers-of-a-lost-paradise chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Brillant, ingenious. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Poor joey is scarred fo life, and yugi is never gonna have any piece from 'mummy' LOL great chapter.
Rekall chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Wow the writing talents of this chapter were just beyond my wildest expectations. Really well written chapter! :p
mechante fille chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Bakura and Malik are gonna be in big trouble, sending a preschooler off to high school by himself... lol!

Soundproofing the bedrooms... poor Mokuba, I can just imagine him bringing up the need for soundproofing. Jou, two and half hours?

Great chapter Rekall!