Reviews for Project from Hell
KenkaiCorporation chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Mwahahahaha~! The whole four of us died while reading to this! It was so~ funny!

Shini aka Mad: K? As if K from Gravitation? Sqeal! Huhhuh, I've just stood up from the ground... my stomach aches from all this laughing! This story was awesome! XD XD XD

Yaku: Shesh. Mwahahaa! Oh yeah, good, Jou grounded! XD Bakura's and Malik's talk was great XD Poor Yugi, stuck with those two... XD Well, in account of the remaining two of KCorp I say: Continue please, please, please, and really soon, too! XD XD XD
ShilvaA chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Poor Malik, being stuck with Bakura!
Maris chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
*laughs insanely*

Lord...I'm a member of this group, so I'd expect nothing less than pure insanity from this story. Heh heh...and I love that Yami and Seto can't keep their hands off of each other for two seconds. Keep 'em cumin' (oops, I mean comin' *hentai smile*)
SoutheastBeautiful chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I thought this was TOO FUNNY! It made me laugh many times. Great job on the parody!

This story's goin' on mah faves!
seers-of-a-lost-paradise chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
can't wait for round two, ur gounded LOL, can see that happening and all to. Rekall, ur up and we know u'll do a great job.
mechante fille chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
*claps and dances* OH!

Hey, Dragon, this is really fun! Bakura, Malik and Yugi are too cute. I know he is supposed to be their son'n'all, but not REALLY, and only pretend for two weeks... ahem, anyway...

I've been meaning to wander over to your group, guess now is as good a time as any!

Off I go... *wanders away*
Elektra the Bunny chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
OMG i forgot to review in first time.

*prepare to running off* i'm sorry dragon .

ok well 25 students *snicker* with project from hell demon (k-sama)
Little Ann chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Grounded? Funny, update soon or I'll eat you
Serious Li chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Haha, more please!
Anime-Blade chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Lmao. xD Funniest fanfiction I've read for a while now- please continue!
twistingbluex chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
LMFAO! This fic has just won my vote for the funniest fic in teh YGO section! update with the next person's chapter soon...please?
435177 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Hmm, haven't seen THIS before! (lol).

Looking forward to what you're going to do with this, Rekall!
siiarrei chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
that was great. very funny and sucha wonderful start! Keep it up everyone cant wait for whoevers up next! (ps: I loved the sub .~ lotsa spunk!)
Pysche chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
WOHO! THIS IS THE AWESOMEST STORY EVER!

I LURVE the first few paragraphs or so, and I guess the rest is okay too. THANK YOU for putting such incredible greatness on this sometimes mediocre website. You are the new goddess of cool!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6