Reviews for The Alchemists' Fanfiction Academy
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
That first chapter just killed a part of my soul... I can't wait for the FMA-cast to take revenge! MWAHAHAHAHA!
automatronic chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Brilliant! Very funny, great story.

I think there's something I have to fill out to enroll, but I can't find it. Even if I haven't written any fanfic, let alone a bad one, I would love to go to AFA just to oogle Fuery!
Mad Maudlin Hart chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Ooh, too bad you're not updating any more... this has the potential to be a pretty good OFU, but I think it needs a bit more of canon-canon and canon-fanbrat interaction.

Barry fangirls? They really exist? Interesting. I personally would hug him but nothing more... really no point, is there?
Mettanere Burobel chapter 9 . 3/22/2007
Yosh! I love it! The Mini-Antics are HILARIOUS. I've only found a few places where word order could have been better, and maybe one I and E letter-order mix-up. It would be great if you could update more often, though.

...Can I be in this, as one of the staff (If it's not too presumptuous)? I have an EXTREMELY excessive knowledge of grammar, spelling, and word usage, plus an, ahem, rather gigantic vocabulary. (Read: I've had an excessive amount of English classes.) I could be the Keeper of Grammatical Peace. If it IS too presumptuous of me to ask this, it would be very nice of you to put me in as a student. I haven't actually written any Fullmetal Alchemist fanfiction yet, but as a student, I would be taking these courses as a preemptive measure. I should make a comment about that somewhere...

I would like to be referred to as Metaburo, please. I should always have at least two large fans tied to my calves, and preferably two more tied to my forearms. I have very short hair, in a boy cut. Have you ever heard of T'Pol from Star Trek: Enterprise? That's how my hair's cut. It's just plain normal brown. I have muddy green eyes, and am rather pale. I usually wear a t-shirt that says "Rembrandt 400" and a pair of cutoff jean shorts, with leg- and arm-warmers made from old jean fabric. These are what the fans are attached to. I'm almost always working on making a fan, but I still haven't succeeded in being able to fly. By fans, I mean the Chinese folding type. Have you ever seen those gigantic fans in some Chinese restaurants? That's the size of them.

Thanks!

\\/ (Live long and prosper!)

-Metaburo Fanmaker
Dailenna chapter 9 . 12/10/2006
Wow, someone called her "Miss" for once! Does someone actually acknowledge that Chris is a girl, or was that a typo?

The singing at the beginning? Absolutely horrendous - I congratulate you! I didn't know all of the songs, so it didn't make sense to me all of the time, but the one Fullmetal theme song I do know (and badly, at that, but not as badly as Miss Adonis . . . or so I'd like to think) popped up, and turning "kana shimi no" into "Can I shimmy your way" was excruciating. You have a real talent for making me cringe, but . . . in a good way?

Nonetheless, I am finding this story absolutely fascinating! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Dailenna chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
Oh no . . . a whole week with the minis? I don't envy CK, with Winery. I mean, not only will the mini have the usual tool-fetish, but most likely there'll be somesort of whiplash from the alcohol consumption. Or is it not considered comspution if the wine is being grown (as grapes, of course), juiced and fermented inside oneself? Hm . . .
Dailenna chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
Oh, I have to hand it to you, your Minis are a work of genius. I've met a few of them around before - mainly Mustnag, Hawkey, Hawky, Liza and Riz due to my Royai fixation (they always seem to know Roy's name a little better somehow . . .) - and let me tell you, I don't think they're all that "cute" either. I did laugh at Envoy, though :D

Poor Chris is discovering more about her- ahem, HIMself. Makes for good sadistic laughter, which I shall now indulge in a bout of.
Dailenna chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
"Please refrain from using the exclamation mark that often, even in speech. It has feelings too." Ah, the poor exclamation mark . . . I'm afraid I may have overused it in my previous review? ;

And yet Chris still has an exclamation mark after everything she says. Anything that isn't a question, that is.

Ok, on to the next chapter!
Dailenna chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
AH! IT BURNS! IT BURNS!

How can you stand writing that, even as a parody? O_O I think I was almost crying at it. Nonetheless, you've done a good job at portraying the butchery of bad fanfic writers.

I'm going to keep reading, because the first two and very last paragraphs are acceptable at least, but I'll warn you, if there's any more of that, I'm going to have to skip it ;)

(And thank you for the screen going blank and getting rid of that monstrosity!)
Midnight Unicorn chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
ARE WE EVER GONNA GET AN UPDATE?

USE MY EXcessive use of punctuation for a downpour if you like.

PLEASE UPDATE!
Anthropophagus Ryu chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
*gives a random mini some deep fried bacon* heh heh, power to the minis. Natures anti-glomper task force. now where did I put that brick of salt I was eating.
Phaidra chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
Yay, an update! Squee! Wonderful chapter! I really liked the 'non-voluntary extra credit' part...that made me laugh. I can't wait to read more! (Oh, and I think in my application, I put I hated Wrath, but I meant to say Pride. Sorry!)
Devil Dog chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
That was BRILLIANT! Forcing the students to take care of the mini's for a week! Good kick in the pants. It's been so long since your previous update, I'd thought you abandoned it!
Midnight Unicorn chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
O; is there a possibility of a Scar/Tucker confrontation...nah, never mind. Tucker's too spineless. Shame.

They should take Latin courses; then it's be easy to figure out what it means to make an 'ethological diagram.' Morons.
Anthropophagus Ryu chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
hm, hope you update soon. I don't think I could bear to see another one of these be abandonned