Reviews for Striker
Lord Asmodeus chapter 19 . 6/8
Well done to 'Striker'. Truly to be applauded. If only he was to kill Karin, and her little child. Without being reared by mainstream clans, he would be a Badblood, he shouldn't care about honour that much. Surely, he could have killed those pathetic little things. Especially Karin.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 6 . 6/8
Karin is a harlot. That thing should die. How dare they attempt to tame an Yautja? That's blasphemy. All of Karin's idiocy and foolishness is starting annoy me. God, such a self-righteous nuisance. Let 'Striker' hunt for god sake, attempting to tame him is simply against nature.
AAEdmonds chapter 19 . 1/26
I wish you would finish this story!
LoveForeverNow chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Okay little thing I have to point out. I seriously doubt that the dogs would just up and attack him. Unless the kids were in immediate danger (i.e. being killed) I think the most they would do is bark at him. When it comes to natural predators, dogs can be very reluctant in actually fighting, usually just barking to scare the animal off. Unless the kids were being torn apart, I don't think it's likely they would have attacked.
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Nice job!
Jorda96 chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
The last chapters honestly made me really sad. It's sad to see that Striker won't have a chance on escaping the facility. And I can understand why he would act like he does. I would act like that too if someone locked me up for 10 years. Other than that this was really nice to read. I can't wait to see if you will be posting another chapter. c:

Cheers
Vicious Dice chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
Not liking how it has turned out but mostly it has been enjoyable...
KuroEnna chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
That's what they get for trying to tame a Yautja...Just how stupid can humans be?.
He's of a superior race (It's the truth) and they wanted to make him their personal killer *sigh*
They keep him, a natural hunter, in a cage,testing him. Really, Do they expected him to just submit?. NAIVE HUMANS, NAIVE.
You reap what you sow. And now he's going to die honorably and take all of those humans with him. Poor guy didn't really deserve all that.
Karin be grateful, he hasn't be tarnished by humanity and actually has let you go with Sadie. God knows just what horrible being would've a Predator with a human mind.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 19 . 3/14/2012
Update this already please! It's so good!
Pokercheat chapter 19 . 10/8/2011
Hunter, Hunter 2, and Striker are my favorites personally. I congratulate you on your success with Tinman. I look forward to future striker updates.
skinandbones chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Also great for the intro.
tain89 chapter 19 . 11/5/2008
An Absolute Amazing it is so sad.I hope that is not the it is not please update.
ArmoredSoul chapter 19 . 8/19/2008
Striker...

*snif*

I'm so sorry, so sorry.

You never deserved this, baby.

No, no, you never did.

Your kind, the free hunter, are not meant to be kept in a cage, gilded or not.

The proud, honorable wild that cannot be tamed.
ArmoredSoul chapter 17 . 8/19/2008
Ah...

So now the madness makes sense.
ArmoredSoul chapter 16 . 8/19/2008
O.O

Oh, SHIT.

Betcha five grand Striker either planned this, or he overestimated himself.