Reviews for Striker
Pokercheat chapter 19 . 3/25
Thank you.
axel100 chapter 3 . 2/23
You called it Striker? This is easily the most generic and over used code name in military parlance. When I used to play photon and laser tag, every third player used some variant of striker. The military named a class of armored vehicles after it. Militarly movies from John Waynes time to well into the 90s had some character named Striker in them. You want your story to stand out, not get lost in a sea of cliches.
Hamsterific97 chapter 19 . 2/5
Thank you so much. I have been waiting forever for this story to be completed. I really appreciate you coming back even though it's been a very long time. I can only hope that you'll complete Fire Blood's story as well.
vvvvv (dropped phone and touched post before i finished)

Anyhoo, been a big fan of yours for a long time. To see you come back to finish a story that hasn't been touched in years is humbling.

Thank you so much for all the stories you have written.
Grateful can't even begin to describe. . . Wow. I remember when I first ran into your stories of Garv and Little Fighter and quickly ran out of your stories to read. To my utter joy i started reading Striker which was still at chapter 5ish i think. 9
Cityhunterluv chapter 19 . 1/18
Wow...to say I'm overwhelmed with gratitude is an understatement. The fact that you came back to finish this was very much appreciated. I love your stories and style of writing. This was an amazing journey and held my attention the entire time! Striker deserved his freedom and Karin did the right thing! It's a hard thing for me to read about a captured yautja, they are my most favorite thing in the entire world and this ending made my day! Thank you FireRedhead for making my day start out great!
Slytherin Studios chapter 19 . 1/17
Yes, finally! I hope you update soon.
glad to see an ending to this... so many years later. lol any chance of a sequel ?
East Coast Captain chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Coincidentally his habit resembles that of his homeworld fine attention to detail. The Yautja homeworld is in a binary star system it's very tropical with forests, swamps, deserts that kind of stuff.
East Coast Captain chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
This is very well done. Striker is such a complex character he feels something for these humans especially. I find the Yautja as they are called a very complex society and people, they consider traditional weapons like spears and knives more honorable than their advanced technology. It would be nice for Striker to maybe talk a bit more about his people and their society. It's been a while since you've updated.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
Well done to 'Striker'. Truly to be applauded. If only he was to kill Karin, and her little child. Without being reared by mainstream clans, he would be a Badblood, he shouldn't care about honour that much. Surely, he could have killed those pathetic little things. Especially Karin.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Karin is a harlot. That thing should die. How dare they attempt to tame an Yautja? That's blasphemy. All of Karin's idiocy and foolishness is starting annoy me. God, such a self-righteous nuisance. Let 'Striker' hunt for god sake, attempting to tame him is simply against nature.
AAEdmonds chapter 19 . 1/26/2015
I wish you would finish this story!
LoveForeverNow chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Okay little thing I have to point out. I seriously doubt that the dogs would just up and attack him. Unless the kids were in immediate danger (i.e. being killed) I think the most they would do is bark at him. When it comes to natural predators, dogs can be very reluctant in actually fighting, usually just barking to scare the animal off. Unless the kids were being torn apart, I don't think it's likely they would have attacked.
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 1 . 2/25/2014