Reviews for The BSC, Vampire Slayers
atonalremix chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
No matter how many times I read this story, it never ceases to make me laugh! From Kristy and her Super Slayer Squad to Claudia's Demonic Designs to Mallory being the Slayer (my goodness, i would've never seen that one coming!) - it all fits so well, and you've done such a fantastic job at piecing together the BSC verse and the Buffyverse. I would've never thought they would've meshed, and you've proven me fantastically wrong.

Thanks for sharing this story with us - it's been one of my favorites for both BSC and Buffy for a very, very long time. :)
shadowkat chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Too funny, good portrayal of the BSC girls, not so much the scoobies or Angel and esp Spike. An unsouled Spike would just be.. Spike not Angelus jr. Still made me laugh.
TamCanDo chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Oh, wow. Kristy is starting a Junior Slayer Squad. She would, wouldn't she?
Aw, MyFirstCrossbows. How sweet.
I don't think I remember Kristy being quite that violent...but she's so much funnier this way. And then, of course, there's the best line:
"It would be just like Kristy's Krushers, except with weapons instead of softballs! I'd turn them into a fully functional demon hunting unit. There was no way it could go wrong!"

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
TamCanDo chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow. Spot-on in the character intros for the club, I remember reading dozens that sounded just like that in the books. This may be going for parody, but you imitate Ann M. Martin's voice really well.

Then I saw stuff like "dibble" and "we can't pronounce filet mignon". Little stuff like that caught my attention and made me laugh.
I actually remember reading the filet mignon bit, though I don't recall which book it was.

Anyway, nice job!
Spurlunk chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. You got the tone and characters for both shows/books perfectly! Well done!
writerchic16 chapter 16 . 8/26/2008
Came across this when browsing someone's favorites list, and never watchd Buffy before, but got drawn in at the idea of a BSC vampire parody.

This is freakin' hilarious! You pulled the parody idea off so well. Seeing events at a vampire academy through a 13-year-old girl's eyes is so incredibly funny...they're all so self-centered, naive and oblivious that they fail to see the big picture. The little BSC touches like the outfits and some of the comments they make...priceless! Brilliant job on this.
BlueDove chapter 16 . 12/9/2007
That was awesomely funny. Awesomely. I love how you just skewered them, and the stuff they did sounded like stuff they would probably do in those circumstances.
Silverweaver chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
This is what crack!fic was invented for. Brilliant, so in character in both universes and very very funny.

Thank you for proving once again why fanfiction is so much better than work!
katie janeway chapter 16 . 2/5/2006
*laughs* This was rather fun to read. :D Nice work!
cashewdani chapter 16 . 9/2/2005
I loved this whole story. You're an amazingly creative person!
ixheartxthexduke chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
now, THAT is one dope story. i always knew they were slayers. i just knew it...
Chandini chapter 16 . 8/10/2005
Jessi and Jasmina had tons in common – they were both black!

Lol, the only two black people on the planet find each other.

Great story, by the way. Brilliant.
Chandini chapter 15 . 8/10/2005
LOL!

Oh my god, that's so funny. All of it. Kristy breaks up a life or death battle with her pencil and announces Slayerfest 2005, Stacey's blood tastes like Kool-Aid...goodness, I don't know what's the funniest.
Chandini chapter 14 . 8/10/2005
Oh my goodness! Stacey is such an idiot...Can't wait to read on...
Chandini chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
Uh-oh. I am officially scared now. Kristy and Dibble Idea are two things I never like to see together.

Anyways, this quote was hilarious:

"Normally, I think Claudia’s outfits are a waste of time that could be spent babysitting and money that could be spent filling her Kid Kit, but I had to admit that this one was pretty distant. Claudia said she was trying to represent pain and suffering through her art. She can be really deep that way."