Reviews for HalfBaked
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That was adorable! And I agree, the existence of cookies is of upmost importance.

Cupidkirby
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Yuuri, Wolfram, and chocolate chip cookies…

Very cute! Hooray for canon pairings!
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
u should know u'r great at one-shots coz' this baby is amazingly cute and funny to the core ya know!
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Love it! (singing it like Wheezie sings it from Dragon Tales) lol
Rabbit Of The Aurora chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
the maids that inspected their sheets every morning ? LOL awesome
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This is so sweet! The ending part was my favorite. Keep writing!
Barkers2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Heh heh heh! That last sentence killed me XD the maids checking their sheets to see if they'd been up to anything...

Anyway... Awesome, very cute and very sweet :D
Maeleene chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I think this is the best fic I've read in a while, and I love it, even if it was published a long while ago. :) It was very in-character, but still sweet and now I really want some chocolate chip cookies... I agree with Yuuri, though. The mushy inside is better than the crunchy outside.

You're a great writer, and I'm sure you're only getting better! Thank you for making such a great little story.

-Maeleene
Goddess Kes chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Great stories, there needs to be more well-written Yuuram out there!

Great characterization!

Write more!
iamtheunnamed chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Yes, now every time I eat cookies I'll think of Yuuram! XD YAY! I love this fanfic!
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
LoL~

I loved this story. i just re-read it today. D
Maeyu chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
That was great, and now i will never be able to eat chocolate chip cookies without thinking of yuuram. I am greatful for that (for everything relates to KKM now XD)
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Hehe! Those bad maids! Yay they have cookies! Wahey! I like this. It was cute and fluffy! It rules!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
_ Ooh, very cute. So far, this is the most in character and cutest fic I've read so far. Totally adorable, chocolate chip cookies! And I loved their bantering, which felt... you know, friendly, and casual. Loved this, it was... just so in character, while still being fluffy and sweet and lightly romantic.

*shurgs* I don't know, I've just been rather disappointed with the quality of the Yuuri/Wolfram fics I've read. OOC, and badly written... *wanders off*

So this was a breather, and I'm so glad I found it, cause it's _adorable_ and sweet. Short and sweet, chocolate chip worthy *hands a cookie to author*