Reviews for Whose Names Are Death
Reaper1024 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh man I loved it XP
C.C.Missy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is a beautiful story, not like those crap ones with bad grammar and it actually sounds a little like Terry Pratchett. I think that, all in all, this is the best fanfic I have read so far. I can't find anything wrong with it. Keep writing!
Gothgirlreid chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
aw, so sweet :D
Aly chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
All I have to say is, "Aww..."

xt1me chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I liked this, a very striking piece of writing.
JediClaire chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Brillant!
Swamp angel chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Absolutely lovely. I am now having philosophical spasms because of this...

I wish i could give DEATH a hug.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Both of these characters are among my favorites and your combining of them in one tale is very well done.
Nothanksnoname chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Wow. This is almost an exact copy of Terry Pratchett's writing style, except that it's a crossover. Your punctuation and spelling are great, and everyone's IC. Does Albert actually say 'I can't be having with this?' I don't remember.
Treehome Network chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
She's so sweet.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Cool.

Why didn't you mention Despair? I'm sure She was in the room. Or, at least, looking in the mirror.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Nice. I really need to read up on that series. It keeps appearing in genre I like. *sigh* I really hope that, in the end, Susan does accept. (yeah right)
Andy W chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
A wonderful little piece. I love the way you've managed to highlight both the similarities and the differences between Death and Death. And, of course, the way you've portrayed the essential sadness in both of them.

Thanks.
J chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
This is really good. I'm a fan of Gaiman as well, so the crossover is appreciated. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Bryan chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Well crafted by someone who obviously knows the characters...really can't think of any way to improve it