Reviews for One Night Stand
pstibbons chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Nice ending.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
You do write good angst.
Susanne chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Sam and Daniel having sex? Disgusting. It's like a brother and sister doing it.

This kind of fics are vomit-inducing.

You are deluding yourself if you think Sam and Daniel ever had more of a connection than siblings.

the only man on SG1 Sam was ever in love was always Jack. DEFINITELY not that clumsy idiot Daniel.
krysalys chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
Heh. That was sweet.

And gee, I sense a pattern in your stories. ;)

-}-

Krys
RTP chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Oh! You have me there totally stuck reading this fic. Wonderful work!
Jess13 chapter 5 . 5/24/2005
You write Sam/Daniel angst so well! Like Daniel I kept playing all the "if only" scenarios in my mind as I was reading it. This was such a well-written story, with a wonderful ending. I hope you'll write more S/D stories!
Chamonix chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
It was a good story. THe only thing that annoyed me was the constant referal to Sam as Samantha in the narrative and SGC as Stargate Command. They always abbreviate in the show and it seemed like it was needed. Other than that, great story.
Starman800 chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Oh come on now, you have to let them have the baby. Right another chapter please... Let them have the baby...
Starman800 chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
Good Chapter. Sam Can't Die, Daniel really loves her, i know it. She can't Die. Wait. Let me guess Daniel is going to find her and confess his love to her as she is recovering. Right?
KatieMichelleBell chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
You keep toying with my mind! You are vey good at making things look like they will be resolved and then you quickly take that away from the reader.

Good job
myra3 chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
just love it... very good story and writing.

I wonder where their relationship will go.

Can't wait for the next parts :-)
lennielight chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Liked it. Perhaps a bit out of character for them both but you do what you got to do to get the ever-elusive Sam/Danny element. Please post more, have to know how this ends.
Captain-Doctor chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Very well written, and this is coming from a totally anti Sam/Daniel person, however...you called Sam Major the whole time, she would be a Colonel, unless in your story reality she did not get promoted.