Reviews for Prose and Khans
deelove1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Very sweetly done.
Bob D. Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I love this SO SO SO MUCH. It is so charming, along with sweet and funny and wonderful and almost bizarrely perfectly in character. _ Because OF COURSE THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HIS LETTERS WENT. NOTHING CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE. *_*
Teri chapter 1 . 11/13/2007

SO utterly adorable. I think I best love the making up - poor Heph, absent lover and overblown prose. Two wrongs do not! make a right.. Well, except in this case, I suppose.

Loved it!
angelus'childe chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I loved this! This was just to funny (glistening horseflank LMAO) and yet it had this beautiful tenderness to it as well it was nice to read a fic thats not all drama and angst, although I do love the angst lol. Nicely done! *Hugs*
Ellrohan chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
You see Alexander? That's how you write when your favourite book is the Iliad!

I loved "The conqueror of the known world shuffled over like a petulant child"
CoralDawn chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I loved this! So funny and well-written - it had me ROTFL. But there was a beautiful thread of tenderness and love in it too that was very sweet.
Moon71 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Have just read this again and realise I never gave you a review! This has to be one of the best Alexander stories I've read - it captures them both so well and its nice to see Hephaestion potrayed as someone other than a victim as seems to happen in so many stories. I think you've probably got closer to reality than anyone else, as I imagine the real Alexander must have been hard work. And of course its very, very funny!
Elendraug chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Bwee. Clever title, GREAT references to bits and pieces of Greek mythology, and pretty damn funny, to boot. You win the internets for writing about these guys without making them sound like recently-deflowered Corinthian girls.

A truly enjoyable read. Thank you! :3
seraphina83 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Truly truly wonderful. You've created beautiful characterisations here!
sammyBlack chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Beautiful, truly beautiful. I almost hadn't expected to find something like this at it had me in stitches, and I loved it
somegirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
i loved that it was hilarious especially the part about the deflowered girl, it was cute i liked it
Gem4 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Okay, I REALLY enjoyed this, from the punny title to the sweet and fluffy ending. What I enjoyed about the film was the love story, not the war story, and this scene seamlessly bridges the two.
komadori chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I love this story! It's one of the funniest Alexander fics on FFN. Clever, not completely slapstick, parody. Great work.
Marred chapter 1 . 5/5/2005 cute and sweet! And nicely written. Hope to read more from you!
Valo chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Oh.. that is so cute D Very pretty indeed. Write more fluffy stuff like this!