Reviews for To Hell and Back
scifi-karis chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
I love the ending to this story. A great way to finish it off with the "box" and Sheppard and Rodney bickering as usual!
Anon 70 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Well I am reading this 8 years later and was enthralled from the first word to the last. The characters were spot on, the dialogue beautifully written and the way you blended the "trainers" torturous treatment of John while working in tender moments (the female trainer stroking his back and calming him) was just gah! And letting John protect his team and kill the bad guy...priceless. Racing off to see what else you've written, hoping you are a prolific writer!
BookEmDanno50 chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I know you wrote this a couple of years ago, but wanted to let you know that I truly loved reading it. I am new to this. My daughter introduced me to fanfiction. I can't wait to read your other stories now. Again loved this story..
rockfan9318 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Totally awesome story. Every now and then I read a fanfiction that totally deserved to be an episode of the show. This is one of those! :)
sheppardlover928 chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
I am catching up on alot of ShepWhump stories and this was an excellent one! It was interesting that the Bahtrons viewed John as a unique "specimen" (hmm-why-yes, yes he is!)...That Tomar was up there with the bad, bad boys like Kolya! A little team whump and also team comfort(sans Teyla?) was a perfect ending...
Astrollama chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Whoaaaa. Incredible piece of writing. Lots of emotion and totally in character. Awesome.
CinnaS chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
Just found this and I've got to admit I read it "cover to cover" in a stretch so to speak.

Sheppard whumping, H/C and Shep-McKay friendship... What can I say more the I loved the story! :D
Korilian chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Okay, I just have to say sending in Carson as bait is ludicrous. It's not as if there aren't trained soldiers with the ATA available. From the top of my head, there's Markham and maybe Stackhouse and there are bound to be others.

I get that you have some use for him though and he is a main character, so I'll let it slide (let's face it, it's the sort of choice SGA's actual writers might make ;).

I'm absolutely loving this story! ...and er... I'm just going to go finish it now.
firefighter22 chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
Just wanted you to know, I love this story. I read it over and over. Looking forward to your next one.
Bonanzababe chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
Wow! That was extremely draining - just like a good story should be. You really brought to life the emotional wrecks that not just John became but also his team mates and 'family'.

Knowing how he hates to be helpless when helping them despite what he is going through himself is the core of John's fear and you brought this to life so well. (Along with some delicious whumping - the vital ingredient for any good story to be complete.) Thank you so much for sharing (even if it was some time ago)
aithreachas chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
Well I read this over a year and a half after you wrote it. I didn't stop and review at each chapter (shame on me) but I honestly didn't want to take the time as I was too caught up in the story. Really liked this...thought it was well-written and well-paced. You have a good grasp of the characters and how they would likely react in the situation(s) you put them in and I liked that Carson got to throw a punch/kick or two. Nicely done...very nicely done. Thank you.
mavzus chapter 8 . 12/24/2006
I've really enjoyed reading this story thank you and have a Merry Christmas!
Gundambaby chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
ah, its worth to work through all the stories here :) Always finding diamonds lurking round the corner!

I really enjoyed your story, put the U in the whump :)
lightrain chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Great story! I loved it!
TangledPencils chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
Hey there, just found this story and really enjoyed it. Good job.