Reviews for The Sorceress Diaries: Book Three
elianab chapter 1 . 1/18
please continue with this. i only just discovered it, and im already obsessed.
elianab chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
pleas eplease continue updating this
Cataniagirl chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
And...it's done. But really? You had to end it there?
Ah well. I should probably do something more productive now...
xXNotInUseXx chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love these stories so much, it's great seeing things from Hermione's perspective, especially certain things to do with a certain Ron. Another thing that's always interesting about these sorts of stories is seeing Harry through someone else's eyes, which is usually either quite sad or hilarious.

I accidently started with book two of this series though, but wanted to read on so much that I'm going to finish book three before going on to book one XD

Anyway, in a nutshell, love it :)
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Hmm, you really need to get back to work on this Silver Phoenix. It's too good to end now.
lrigD chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Noooo! Where's the next chapter!? I'm addicted and I need a fix!
rinlossien chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
In case you ever check these reviews: 1) thanks, these are a lot of fun; 2) there would definitely be an audience if you finished; and 3) Thanks again for the gift of your writing/sweat/creativity
Cheap Trixie chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
I love this! I know that you'll probably not finish it but still...love it!
Bookworm Anthrozil chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I was very sad to find out that you're probably never going to finish this. I've been reading it practically non-stop for days.

I know it's been almost seven years since you've updated this, but I still think you captured Hermione excellently. Well done.
jasmine chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Will you please update this and Interlude? :D
F Maurice chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Good.
hello chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
you're profile says you aren't gonna write anymore. for shame. i mean, on a cliffhanger ending? where there could be a h/r moment? c'mon, write one more. pretty please?
caraisabella chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
This is great, you portray hermione so well :) cn't wait for the next update xx
jade trickster chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
I really like this story (all three, actually). It was very well written, and you portrayed Hermione very accurately, I thought. You linked everything up with the book, and made romantic progression and whatnot realistic...I would make this concrit, except I can't really find anything to criticize, constructively or no. So all ya get is a resounding 'great job!' heehee.
DarkLinkvsRaineSagefan101 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
I enjoyed reading this story very much! I really hope that you start updating it sometime, even if it is outdated. This story is fantastic and really interesting to read. It makes me wonder what Hermione was thinking in the last book? Anyway, fanastic job, I enjoyed this story very much _