Reviews for Sound of Her Smile
I just came across your story. This is awesome!
I do hope you continue with it.
kohr chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Intersting... I would love to see what could possibly come next!

It's very nicely written.
Atarah Derek chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Wait...Didn't Mulcahy have surgery on his ears? And when did he move back to Philly? Last I'd heard he was a chaplain at a veteran's hospital in St. Louis. He worked with Potter and Klinger.
Major Disaster chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I hope you plan on continuing this story. I really like it :).
Fawn Hickory chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
What's going to happen next? A priestly indescretion, a baby. Hm, could turn out well. I can't wait for more!
Major Disaster chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Aw poor Father. I felt so bad for him at the end of this chapter. I really wasn't expecting you to pick up the story 25 years or so later. I really liked the way you did it. Yet again you have me on the edge of my seat waiting for more. Please update soon ;)
cedarrapidsgirl78 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Hi Girl- just wanted to say that I love this story, and can't wait to see where it goes. BTW, in my offline time, I'm thinking about writing a Mulcahy story for you. I'm such a tease, I know. keep up the great work!
Major Disaster chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Oh I'm intrigued. Father Mulcahy with a kid - can a man still be a Catholic priest and have children? I'm really liking the whole idea of this though. It'll be great to see how this unfolds and as usual your writing is wonderful :) Update soon!