Reviews for A Son for a Son Chapter one
TriggerHappyJax chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
WOW...just found this story tonight. See it was written almost 8 years ago, So I don't know if you will see this review but I wanted to thank you for an incredible story. I am a Ziva fan but I do miss Kate as well.
FeathersMcStrange chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
I almost started bawling my eyes out, but my mom mightve noticed. Awh, poor poor Tony! And Kate and Abby and everyone else. I think the position I wouldve wanted to be in the least is Gibbs'. Phenominal job.
dbd823 chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
Terrific story! You had my heart racing from chapter one. I really enjoyed reading this and am about to go see what other NCIS stories you've written. Keep up the great work!
Sparkiebunny chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
I've read this story about 1000 times, and only just now realized I've never reviewed! My bad! This story is fantastic! :)
ForeverYours.Jay chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
I hate you, you made me cry in the middle of starbucks D: this is so sweet, but so sad, loved it all the same though
Mysteryfan17 chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
Wow, close call, my heart was in my throat most of the time and I was crying near the end. I liked how you allowed the readers to decide the outcome, but I was a bit worried too (I only just found this web site a few monthes ago, but I would have voted live for Tony). If Gibbs had lost another 'child' he would have committed another mur...I mean...Dawson would be on Ducky's table instead of in court. Great story 10/10.
Net Sparrow chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
That was really great Tony-Whump. I loved best when they found Tony with the bomb and gasoline. Poor Tony, and Gibbs had to leave, and then the bomb going off. That was really great, like movie-stuff ! Excellent story, one of my favorites.
Avabelle chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
You are an amazing writer!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
this was a really good story :)
BriGranger1990 chapter 13 . 2/13/2009
That was a very good story.
bookwyrm22 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
Awesome fic! It is really good. Poor Tony. He's always getting the beat down. But the team is always there for him on matter what! ) This is really very good. The plot flowed well, and you have a very good writing style. )
DarkRose2006 chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
Great story. I absolutely loved it.
crokettsgirl chapter 13 . 8/24/2008
That was a very good story. I really enjoyed it. I liked that way you wrote it and the jerk worked there, right under their noses.

Also, nice touch at the end with R.I.P for the character of Kate...Sue
kbookworm3 chapter 13 . 5/25/2008
I absolutely loved this story all your characters were so incharacter especially Kate, gibbs and Tony. I'm adding to my favorites
TrinityRB chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
I just started reading NCIS stories a little bit ago so I just found your story. Very well done! Lots of great angst and suspense.

I only have one complaint and it's a technical detail. You don't use a chest tube to clear fluid out of the lungs. A chest tube is used when blood is in the chest cavity surrounding the lungs and causing them to collapse. Medication is used to clear fluid from inside the lungs. Using a chest tube to empty fluid from inside a lung would mean puncturing the lung and probably killing the patient!

Other than that minor detail, great story.