Reviews for Chrono Trigger Funkey!
cassclaw chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Oh, PLEASE tell me you're going to finish this story! Pretty please? I love your characterization of everyone, especially Lucca. You've done such a good job of fleshing out the story while keeping everyone in character. PLEASE write more - I'm dying to read your take on Magus becoming an ally!
midevillombax chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
This is BRILLIANT!, I also love the humor in it.
Faye Zepher chapter 10 . 12/15/2006
First off, let me say,I enjoyed reading this story and am disappointed with your decision to not update sooner. I liked reading your personal take on it. So, to answer your questions:

1. I 'skimmed' the introduction. Of course, when it came to the actuall battles, I was very attentive to the story. Promise..'

2. I thought that the descriptions were necessary and useful. I liked picturing Magus' bedroom. Speaking of which, 'storybook'? Can't wait to see what that is.

3. The fight was not difficut to follow at all. More importantly, it added to how they discovered his weakness and managed to survive the onslaught of magic.

I love fictions about Chrono Trigger, especially those centered around Lucca, 'cause lets face LuccaxGlenn, I have toyed with the idea of LuccaxMagus. It intrigues me.

Wow! Long review. Anyway, keep writing and know that there are people here who can't wait to see how you portray what happens next. We're rootin' for you! Ciao.
Syciara-Lynx chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
HE i get to be 100! great job i don't think i could have the time to write like that! keep it up hun _
Pendergreen chapter 10 . 1/31/2006
1. yeah I didn't skip it but I really wanted to.

2. The descriptions were pretty sweet.

3. The battle was king! not to hard to follow, and really exciting.

More!
Pendergreen chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
O.O is he in the next chapter? please! please!
Pendergreen chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
O.O; where is magus ;_;
Pendergreen chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
Magus soon? _ still good, still really good
Pendergreen chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
not bad for a fillerheh heh drunk mystics that is awesome
Pendergreen chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
Once again sheer brilliance although since the statue was brought up again I always imagine it having great detail not being vauge at all. ah well your story not mine.
Pendergreen chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
Every chapter a masterpiece! you don't have to worry about me finishing... this is the best read I've had in a long while! aside from that I'm a pretty hardcore LU/MA fan. on to the next chapter!
Pendergreen chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
heh heh imp amusment park, brilliant! once again I am baffled by the brilliance of this story. How long does it take you to write theese chapters? ah well onto chapter 3.
Pendergreen chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
this is the most amazing thing I've ever read! I'm used to crono being portrayed as fairly dense, but your crono is so witty. I love it. I'll write more after I read chapter two.
The Jellybean Man chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
About skiping-I think the chapters are a bit long.I think a bit of paying attention not

ALWAYS to the storyline could ,

keep typeing!
The Jellybean Man chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
but...DID Crono admit it?