Reviews for Birthday
Chii chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Omg, I love Ross...wish there were more of her in these fics
Hyperthia chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I would love to have known what was going through Ed's mind during those episodes. Oh Al! How could you be so dumb!

Very nice oneshots :)
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
*wibbles*

So sad! I loved it! I love Ed angst!

*reads more*
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love your stories! This one was just as good as the rest. I am running out of things to say, ;)
Orange Singer chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
That is so sad...great job!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
another lovely fic. I almost wish we'd seen this through Winry's eyes (the first chapter, at least), since she was there for all of the happenings but I understand why you'd want to use Maria.
star chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
so sweet! *sniff* i just saw that episode a few nites ago...*sniff* how could al doubt him?... *sniff*
Basser chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Oh man this IS all on his birthday! Al, you bitch! *slaps Al* Man, those few episodes were the first time I really felt close to hating Al...

But then he starts talking and I'm like, 'Aw. Listen to his little girly kid-voice! So cuute!" Damn you Japanese women and your hopelessly adorable voices!
Ellia-FMA-Addict chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
*Sniff* Another chapter?

-Lia
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
I love it. You definitly make it sound like Ed. I never thought about what happened after Al jumped. Are you going to have more?

Oh, and thanks for reviewing. I'll try my best to fix it. And, you weren't suppose to know who killed him. But I'm thinking of makinging it into a story with his reincarnationish person. But, I'm not quiet sure.
zidet chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
whoo hoo! you are really good at this! I really like this! * cheers*
zidet chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
ooh I liked it! that was really good. even better then what happened in the episode *high fives* very nice! it .. almost made me cry! *sobs on you* it was beatiful! great job!
Faoron chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Another excellent, angst filled chapter. Great work! Four thumbs up!
AngelSachiya chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Aw Poor Ed. I almost cried when he asked him taht but I did cry on the episode before. Al hit Ed and then ran away and all of that happened on Ed's suppose sweet-16th b-day if they even have that. And then after all that Al never even said happey birthday or sorry or anything but I won't blame him. I feel sorry for them both. Hey I record all the episodes so I won't waste money on buying them and waiting for them to come out. _ Yu are a very good writer even when he chapters short. Update soon!
Terry-McElrath chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Of course I enjoyed it! I always enjoy your stories! You do such a wonderful job of fleshing out the characters and addressing the many difficult issues brought out in Fullmetal Alchemist. I really appreciate all the effort you put into your writing. Thanks!