Reviews for Elves Shouldn't Be Allowed
sweetheartcat5 chapter 14 . 3/3/2017
HEY YOU! Why'd you let such a ridiculously funny story go unupdated for so long?!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 14 . 10/20/2010
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
papaYEAH chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
I love the story and I really wish it could be finished.
Whatdayknow chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
Really wish you would update and finish it soon. Its different from other stories and well written. I really do hope you'll finish it.
Morgwir chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
I do hope you plan to finish this story I must say I have been thoroughly amused the whole time i've been reading it. Please update soon.
claudia chapter 14 . 10/10/2009
please please please please please please please

continue please please please please .
Eternal Raine chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Ah. This story is wonderful. I do hope you are intending to continue it, because I've been laughing hard at Kellys' antics.
Pyra Sanada chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
I vaguely remember having read this once before I think a while back before you'd updated it...I think. Really enjoying how it's coming along! Can't wait to read more!
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
Wow, being the spokes-person for the Maias is not going to be easy now... I am so gald you finally updated! YAYS! Anywho, on with the review, again. Arwen gets to hear all of Adlanniel's slang. XD I didn't think freak would have been one of those words but that's just me. The elves seem so mean. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were jealous of her power.

I really wish I could say something helpful but I got nothin' maybe next time. Anywho, keep up the good work and I greatly look forward to the next chapter.
Song in the woods chapter 14 . 5/27/2009
I am going to have to go back and reread a bit of this. I thought she was getting a twin out of the deal ;) Not that a dark elf wouldn't be a tasty thing to have too. Glad this isn't a Legolas-mancer. The poor elf needs to get some sleep sometime. I did like Arwen trying to explain weird tho. hee hee. Keep up the good work.
CaretakerOfMagicAndLore chapter 14 . 5/27/2009
Ah, this was a lovely treat. Honestly, I almost forgot about this story, not you, but the story itself. I ended up rereading the previous chapter but my mind filled in the blanks.

Your writing is improving with each chapter, it really is. The flow is very natural and the story points are clear, the characterization is wonderful and I think the interaction of canon v. new canon is great. Lol! American lingo in Middle Earth, but with intelligence...a rare sight indeed. Maian radio, hahahahaha!

Anyway, awesome update and please please keep this up, this is a good story with well developed OCs which is one in a million on this site. You work wonders!
hazelelf1183 chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
So I got the alert that chapter 14 was up and I got all excited, and then the link didn't work so i just read the first chapters all over again. stupid link, it ruined my fun. anyways still love this story after a year or more.
Emily chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
OMG this is AWESOME! KEEP WRITING IT!
BakaProductions chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
I love it :D
ladykind chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
wow...that was awesome I hope you update soon...I love the story and Look forward to more!