Reviews for Rain
Power Of Funk chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
OMG! Sad and funny! LOVED IT!

"GET THEE TO THY ROOM!" megalol

Power Of FUNK SEAL OF APPROVAL!
Enigma chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I seriously think this is one of my favorites for your fics.

I loved the part with Anborn saying "Every last one of us has cried on your shoulder at one time or another. I certainly have more than once." Loved that.

Also when the Healer is screeching at him. Some nice humor in a sad tale. Nice though. Beautiful. Like before, this is one of my favorites. Keep writing Steelelf, God gave you an amazing talent!
Victorious Loser and Ermiene chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
How well written! Using the "Rain" song was a very good idea. It's so sad and angsty, but humorous in places as well. My favorite part: "GET THEE TO THY ROOM!" *snickers*
AdrenalineRush chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
~sniff, sniff~ That was beautiful. Beautifully done. I have not read the books, but I have read tiny bits of them and I love the movies. That was lovely, truly. I loved how you showed Faramier's grief and the other men comforting him. I never knew I could be so touched by a fanfic. This is a beautiful story, so keep writing!

A-feeling-warm-and-happy-AdrenalineRush
StarofElendil chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Hurrah for the rangers! Bravo! But it's definitely a hard thing to see grown men cry.
demeter d chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Greetings, Steelelf! I have been reading your poems in your reviews for Lindahoyland's on-going anious tales. I thought I would see if you also wrote stories. I shall have to add you to my list of "must reads". i like the character you give the soldiers. They went through a lot with him in the books. It only makes sense that they would want to help him with his grief. Everyone should have friends like that, to rremind them that they are only human. Book Faramir is so perfect, I always imagned he would have held himself to strict standards.

Having Denethor buried with his family instead of being placed in a re-built House of the Stewards is an idea I have not seen before. perhaps if in life he could have "left the Steward behind" a bit more, the man would not have ended up so miserable and hopeless. I shall definitely read more of your work.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This is very good! I have felt like Faramir in this story many times and it doesn't get any easyer. Could you write some more stories where he and his men comfort each other? Also please read my story called The pebble
simple enigma chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
lovely story, really beautifully written, though i do believe that the steward and his wife would have been laid to rest in the 'house of the stewards' inside the tombs.
malti chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
There are some amazing bits in this...i love that Faramir needs the pain that his father gave him, almost as though he were institutionalised, could not comprehend a life without it...so sad. wonderful piece. MexDev
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Hey! I forgot about this story, and I didn't even remember that I'd read it before until Anborn and the others showed up. Anyway, good job, and can't wait to see more of your stuff here!
Susan W chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Lovely story! Poor dear Faramir having to deal with burying his father on his own, or so he thought! Wonderful having some of his Rangers make an appearance. Especially Anborn, Mable, and Damrod! Loved that they would not allow their Captain to bury his father on his own. And he finally got some release in his grief.

:) Eowyn and Fara make the best couple! They are so cute together! "Horse feed" indeed. s'nicker!
Arahiril chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Excellent. I loved it. You had me crying too. A wonderful way to have Faramir deal with his pain, include his Rangers (whom I love), and throw in a bit of Eowyn too. Just - perfect.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Very touching,Faramir should never have been left to bury his father,though,the healers are right !I love the way his men care for you for all your kind reviews of my story, you made a very accurate guess about Legolas !