Reviews for The Demon Behind The Mask
awesome more please
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Update plz
lovleydragonfly chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Ok! Shit like this fucking pisses me off! Why the hell do people keerp making these awsome fucking stories the the fuking ABANDON it!? Its gettin on my last goddamn nerve damnt!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Update*.*
ikmss18 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
I just found this story and spent the whole night reading it! It's an awesome story and I HOPE HOPE HOPE for an update soon! :D
The Lone Rurouni chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Very good story. Hoping for updates.
Rondomness is Cool chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
So, are you done with story or something? Because this chapter was updated in 2006. It's 2012 now. I hope you get back into writing this story soon. I've read all of it so far and it's really good. Some parts creepy. It made get goose bumps. But that's what made it really cool. Please update soon. Bye.
Itachiforever342 chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
This story was excellent so far, but it seems that it's either been abandoned or put on permanent pause. That's unfortunate.

Thanks for writing it, though!
hiNAru Aburame chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Hi!

ANd... i hope you continue... sometime... soon... please?...

Greetings! n_n
harrylover101 chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
Katy chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
This is really well written! It's probably one of the best Naruto fanfics I've read on this site.

I really like how you portrayed Naruto's character; it's an interesting and fairly realistic portrail of how he could have become if different circumstances occurred in canon. He's almost like Gaara in some respects, before he was changed by Naruto.

Grammar, punctuation, and spelling are near perfect as well.

I noticed that this fic hasn't been updated in quite a while...Have you given up on it? I sincerely hope not, because I would love to read more!
SlyFox363 chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Great story!
SlyFox363 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
great chapter :) I hope they realise he's alive since his body was never found...
Withering Arrow chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
This is by far the best fic that I've read so far. Most of the time I don't really enjoy a fic with ocs in them(besides villains), but yours flow so well, almost like there actually a part of the original series. I also love the plot. Although it seems to be discontinued, I still hope that I'll get to read the conclusion eventually...