Reviews for Correction
BadImpressions chapter 1 . 3/5
This story fills me with a weird emptiness inside but it's the best story I have ever read on fanfiction. You should make more Sessomaru and Rin stories somewhat like this though. And when you do, I promise to be your first review :)
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Yeesh, he's messed up. And while he waits for Rin, he'll probably get bored and find Kagura and start that shit all over again.
Arya May chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Amazing work.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
here:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
FlowersOverBoys chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
OMG WHAT IS THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK I HAVE JUST READ? D;

I've entertained the thought of Sesshoumaru always looking for Rin's reincarnation... but this is a wonderfully dark twist on it. :)

It was an amazing read. Thank you. :D
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Omg I'm addicted to your writing style...so creepy and beautiful!
An Unreliable Narrator chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Let me just cry into this conveniently-placed pillow.

This was amazing.
Pudding Dragon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Well, that was horrifying.
soph chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Woah. This is really creepy. I like it. But it's scary. O.O
Nodakime chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
It was so dark. I loved it!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I've read this story a while back and I really liked it. The writing was beautiful, the story sad and I just didn't get to favourite the story until now.
Kalida chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow... This is a really touching story. An interesting take on how love can corrupt and set everything wrong. Very compelling and powerful, especially the line - "He waits".
18828646465 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love your portrayal of Sesshomaru. It's so perfectly in-character with how I see him.
GirlCrushonAli chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is very well done. It was disturbing, but your characterization is fascinating. The obsession is so disturbing, but just great.
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This made the idea of reincarnation sound wrong. Sesshomaru's too insane here.

Rin seems to not fear that much; that's what I observed in the series. She's such an adorable character-I guess the youngest human there was?