Reviews for Correction
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 1/28
I loved the rhythm of this fic so, so, so much, I ended up reading it aloud to my spouse. Not all prose sounds particularly nice when spoken, but yours often seems to have the right qualities to it - this oneshot in particular. There's a kind of smoothness of language, in addition to vivid imagery, that gives it a poetry feel. Calling prose poetry is almost a meaningless compliment (and, like, I'm unsure why poetry is so elevated above prose as cultural capital to begin with?), but I submit to you hard evidence: you've involved all five senses, neglecting neither touch nor taste; the repetition of key lines; structure is deliberately broken into different stanzas, tied together by sentence length and similar construction; even some light use of partial rhyme ("long/gone/claws") and more moderate use of alliteration ("cracks/claws"). I'm sure there's some assonance in there too.

So, yeah, with all those poetic devices, this is poetry. And it's really good, and gives me all the heartbroken feels. Which just so happen to me my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE KIND of feels ;_;

Aside from this thought-provoking piece, I have even more reasons to thank you: you got me into the InuYasha fandom 15 (?) years late. Someone on tumblr joked that it's never too late to participate more fully in stories from your childhood, and I came across TFTHOTM. I'm still working my way through and will review that separately, but I'm 100% a SessKag shipper now (and somehow also 100% a SessRin shipper...don't question my math!).

I just. Thank you for dedicating yourself so much to your craft, and sharing with the world. Every nuance in your writing is appreciated.
hypedkawaii chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Wow this is the first sessrin horror i actually liked thank you, can u write a sequel where he finds her? The perfect rin? And she accepts him? Please? This is really good.
Foreshadow Of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
DID SHE EVER GET IT RIGHT? Did he ever find the rin he was looking for?
Foreshadow Of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
DID SHE EVER GET IT RIGHT? Did he ever find the rin he was looking for?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Yeesh... This was fuuuuucked, still a great read though
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
creepy. Poor Rin
Bree chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
The first time I read this, I cried. Now it just causes chills up my spine. A fucking outstanding story, but infinity diabolical. Sesshoumaru, I think, has gotten used to slaying poor Rin and I think his perfectionist ways will never let her leave him w/o a fault. Rin's soul has been traumatized so many times that she's beginning to retain the memories. Youkai are unfair and freaking horrifying. As much as we fangirl over them they are monsters for a reason. Sesshoumaru for all of his grace, and aristocracy is truly w/o mercy.

Also, the graveyard of all of her past selves is fucked up. Sesshy is like a really particular serial killer.
It's messed up how that one act of kindness cursed her for eternity.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This is horribly beautiful
DelArzz chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
So amazing and painful at the same time, I kinda cried a little :c
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
This is the most horror movie Sesshoumaru fic I've ever read. Gives me the shivers.
GalaxyGreaser chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This here, fucked me up. Damn this is spooky.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Creepy. I can totally see it happening. Poor Rin.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016