Reviews for Correction
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/4
creepy. Poor Rin
Bree chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
The first time I read this, I cried. Now it just causes chills up my spine. A fucking outstanding story, but infinity diabolical. Sesshoumaru, I think, has gotten used to slaying poor Rin and I think his perfectionist ways will never let her leave him w/o a fault. Rin's soul has been traumatized so many times that she's beginning to retain the memories. Youkai are unfair and freaking horrifying. As much as we fangirl over them they are monsters for a reason. Sesshoumaru for all of his grace, and aristocracy is truly w/o mercy.

Also, the graveyard of all of her past selves is fucked up. Sesshy is like a really particular serial killer.
It's messed up how that one act of kindness cursed her for eternity.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This is horribly beautiful
DelArzz chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
So amazing and painful at the same time, I kinda cried a little :c
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
This is the most horror movie Sesshoumaru fic I've ever read. Gives me the shivers.
GalaxyGreaser chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This here, fucked me up. Damn this is spooky.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Creepy. I can totally see it happening. Poor Rin.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
well fuck
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Woah.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Man, this was so creepy... But well done.
narqueen chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
oh my god this is the most beautiful and disgusting thing ive ever read i love it

thank you satan for ripping my heart out you did wonderfully

10/10 would recommend this story to anyone alive
Kai Stavros chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Just perfect.

I speak spanish really, but this...your words , so be in another language that is not my mother tongue ( I found a translation ) is magnificent . Too many feelings . I 'm speechless .
Ana McCartney Baskerville chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Oh my... this is ... TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART! I read a translation to spanish, because I'm mexican, but I jus wanted you to know that your fic is amazing... I loved it