Reviews for Correction
Kai Stavros chapter 1 . 5/19
Just perfect.

I speak spanish really, but this...your words , so be in another language that is not my mother tongue ( I found a translation ) is magnificent . Too many feelings . I 'm speechless .
Ana McCartney Baskerville chapter 1 . 5/14
Oh my... this is ... TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART! I read a translation to spanish, because I'm mexican, but I jus wanted you to know that your fic is amazing... I loved it
Brassica chapter 1 . 5/14
Wow. I'm crying. Idk why but I am.
Amazing.
shadowscraving chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is really a stunning piece of work! It shows that good writers don't need a high word count to create a certain and feasible atmosphere! Awesome - consider me thoroughly disturbed. Great job!
BadImpressions chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This story fills me with a weird emptiness inside but it's the best story I have ever read on fanfiction. You should make more Sessomaru and Rin stories somewhat like this though. And when you do, I promise to be your first review :)
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Yeesh, he's messed up. And while he waits for Rin, he'll probably get bored and find Kagura and start that shit all over again.
Arya May chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Amazing work.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
here:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
FlowersOverBoys chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
OMG WHAT IS THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK I HAVE JUST READ? D;

I've entertained the thought of Sesshoumaru always looking for Rin's reincarnation... but this is a wonderfully dark twist on it. :)

It was an amazing read. Thank you. :D
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Omg I'm addicted to your writing style...so creepy and beautiful!
An Unreliable Narrator chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Let me just cry into this conveniently-placed pillow.

This was amazing.
Pudding Dragon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Well, that was horrifying.
soph chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Woah. This is really creepy. I like it. But it's scary. O.O
Nodakime chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
It was so dark. I loved it!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I've read this story a while back and I really liked it. The writing was beautiful, the story sad and I just didn't get to favourite the story until now.