Reviews for Hen Night
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was good!
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
wow i loved that. I loved that a lot

Draco122
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow! Such a nice small fic! i was a little worried if you're going to let ash go marry melody but i guess my suspicions were wrong, thank God. I could never imagine what Ash would see in melody in the 1st place and I think you made Misty cried a a little too much in this fic and that made her a little out of character. Other then that, the fic was mostly enjoyable.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I HATE Melody but this is a well written and generally good story! I liked it...AAML FOREVER!
Engraving Tunes Of Fancy chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Oh!
getfuzzyfan04 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
AW! THAT WAS TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! It reminds me of Danny and Sam from Danny phantom...he hehhehehe...lol...
astitchintime chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
aw! that is so cute! i've never actually read a pokemon fanfic before, but this ones totally fab! yay! *cough i'll stop that now _;*
koyte
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
aw... if i were misty i wouldnt have the guts... mebbe juz commit suicide... sigh... its such a pretty story... btw, write a epilogue.. i'd love to see melody's face when she gets back... nono... ash and misty met her in their honey moon!
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
For a minute there I was going to stop reading as soon as I finished the first paragraph but I figured hey Anysia would never lead me astray...would she? I mean it was on her favorites list after all and that girl really really knows her stuff so I gave you a try and I must say I'm not disappointed.
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
ah, that was so sappy and romantic. And for a 16 guy to say that, well thats alot.
Nic Watson chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Stupid f*cking nerds. Get out and do something.
Violet Emeralds chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
(Can you guess what I'm going to say. No... no. NO! Didn't you read any of my reviews rfom before? Okay, here it is...) AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Guess what that was? You got it! KAWAII! When I was reading it, near the end, I looked at how much I had eft to read and I thought 'Oh no, they're not going to get together!'. And then... yah. Well, gtg teach my bro some more songs on the keyboard! Ja for now!

Violet Emeralds
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Aww... the ending was priceles...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »