Reviews for Island Hunting
I'm yo' senpai baby chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
AMAZING! This was absolutely one of the best I've ever read!
Fantastic Nonsense chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
All through the story, I was very impressed. you kept me on my toes, and I never knew what was going to happen next. If you can believe it, I stayed up to read this thing.

The story reminded me (a lot) of the short story 'The Most Dangerous Game.' Did you happen to get your storyline from that, or is it just a freak coincidence?

Anyway, thanks for writing this fic, and it was very good.

~Aubrey
Courtney chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
Awesome story! Seriously five stars!
Within Imagination chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
YAY! GOOD STORY! LOVED IT! I dunno, but I'm thinking sequal...
Slythergrl2004 chapter 13 . 10/21/2005
You have a true talent for writing. I did not review this story until the very end, but I was impressed throughtout the entire story. You kept me hungry for more and to keep going. A very interesting plot, and a very interesting setting. You got right into the action, and never had a dull moment. Congradulations. You have yourself a great story.
xcloudx chapter 13 . 7/18/2005
I think you did a good job,it was really worth the read!
TreenBeen chapter 13 . 7/18/2005
yah!THAT WAS AWESOME!
Authraw chapter 13 . 7/18/2005
Yay! That was an excellent story. You did an excellent job with the characterization of John. The characters interacted well, and the action was great. Next to your J&D fic, this was my favourite of you stories! :D

I really enjoyed it! I'm not sure how you'd pull off a sequel, but if you can do it, that would be great! :P

Keep on writing!

~authraw
All The Aspects chapter 13 . 7/16/2005
THAT WAS SO COOL!

~Yume Keki
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 13 . 7/16/2005
I love planes and I hope yuo emojy the ride. Nice chpater-I though the ending was vey fiing (and I just remember the name of the story that remids me of thi "The Most anerous Game")

Keep writing

-Standng ovation with thunderous applause *ehoing*

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
xcloudx chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
wow this is awsome please finish!
xcloudx chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
I realize you got some of your ideas from "The most Dangerous Game" Heh we had to read it this year in school.I like this I cant wait to read more!
Authraw chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
Yay! This was a good chapter. The action was great, and the character interaction was well thought out.

I'm glad that you'll be finishing this story. :D I'm interested to see how you end it!

You're not giving up on your J&D fic, are you? We haven't had a chapter in a while...

In any case, great job! Update soon! :D

~authraw

PS. I'm almost done with the last chapter of my fic, too. Look for it in the next couple of days! :D
Lil art girl chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
amazing...simply amazing!
Kazzy103 chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
Oh, good chapter. You saw the two different sides of John much more clearly here. It was so sweet how John reacted to Prosper, and it's so sad how it's kindof an inward battle between the two sides inside of him. I wonder what Robin's plan is-or if he even has a plan. And do I detect hintings of a few pairings in this chapter? Ah! Please update soon! And did you say that you were almost finished with this fic? NO! Are you tinking about doing a sequel? With your writing skills, it would be a freaking awsome story I'm sure.

~Eagerly Awaiting~