Reviews for Blight of Ewoks
F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Funny! Good story!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
What a pervert, I wanna meet this guy. ;)
Vadergirl52 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Hey...I have to say that I REALLY enjoyed your little trilogy with RRG. It was witty, amusing, and I laughed out loud with this last one. You have a great way with humor and our favorite couple. Keep it coming!
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Dude, there is no word in the world that can explain how happy I am that you made another story. Shame it was the last one. Anywho, I liked the story, alot.
Cooking Spray chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Aw, you deserve more reviews for this. . . I loved the narration and, of course, the Han/Leia bits. Another "missing scene"-type piece, and one of good quality. In spite of its seriousness, it manages to be lighthearted in tone. I liked.
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
you know, there used to be a television show about the Ewoks? it's true, i used to watch it when I was three or so and didn't know they were evil. It was about these two kids who crash landed on Endor and are raised by Ewoks and they have all these adventures...yeah. just thought i'd share. love the story, bye!
KirstenE chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
What a great perspective to write from!

I love his opinions on the Ewoks. I often wondered what the anonymous rebels on Endor made of the situation.

Hooray for Han/Leia love!
miss terry gender chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
woot for the random rebel guy he rules.

great stories.

miss terry gender
SuP3R G1R chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
OW cute so cute... i love han and leia, and that guy is everywhere